Howard Stern: Leno Makes Me Wanna Puke

3/2/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Howard Stern unleashed the fury all over Jay Leno this morning, brutally tearing into the "Tonight Show" host on a segment for the "CBS Early Show."

Howard Stern: Click to watch

One day after Leno returned to late night, CBS asked Stern for his thoughts, which went like this: "The mere mention of Jay Leno's name makes me wanna vomit. I don't like this guy."

Stern, who has a long gestating hatred of the talk show host, also referred to Leno as a "lap dog" and a "thief" ... once again accusing Jay of stealing material from himself, Letterman and even people in England.

Long story short -- don't expect Stern on "The Tonight Show" anytime soon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SUN

Stern makes everyone want to puke!! Has to be the ugliest man alive.

maggie mae

Who cares what Stern thinks???? If it wasn't for his filthy mouth and crass shows, he would be a nothing. He doesn't have an intelligent thought in his empty head. The only people appearing on his show are low lifes.

Lord Snooty

What an idiot. Take a bath you moron !

richie boiadro

screw you howard.you sold out a long time ago and got no business throwing stones at leno.cheated on your wife and all the time acting like a saint on your station..nobody listening to you anymore and who wants to hear you talk about your stupid self anyway...

Red-in-Phoenix

Boycott Jay Leno and his return to the tonight show. How can anyone support the rug being pulled out from under Conan O'Brien after on 7 months. JEFF ZUCKER IS A MORAN ON SHOULD BE FIRED! NBC has a bunch of dumb asses for executives! Once Conan is back on the air (hopefully on FOX) he is going to SLAUGHTER LENO in the ratings. CONAN IS THE ONLY ONE WITH ANY CLASS. LONG LIVE CONAN O'BRIEN!

Sparky

He hates Leno? Thank God; I thought there might be something wrong with me because I like Leno AND his new show. Now I know I'm ok. Howard Stern is one of the most disgusting people in the media today.

Eric

HOWARD IS KING! F THE REST!!!

!

Howard who?????????????????

ganjagirl

go howard....leno is a weasel who hid under a desk to get his job. he is pig vomit.

Christy

Howard Stern should be banned from any type of air time FOREVER! He is HORRIBLE! He is the most disgusting person I have ever seen. I have listened to him once for about a minute and was so repulsed after I turned it off. I have been a fan of Jay's for many years and still am. He was screwed out of his Tonight Show spot in the first place people! Then they hand it to a guy that is CLEARLY not ready! If he hadn't been replace with Jay he would have been replaced with someone else. Then all you Leno-haters would have someone else to hate instead. Jay is back where he belongs, where he should have been this whole time. As for Stern, please please please do not pollute your site any more with the nastiness of Stern himself.

jfp

I hate Leno too. Have you ever noticed how he can't keep his hands to himself. He is always poking and jabbing guest. I'll boycott.

tifosi44

And who exactly cares what Stern has to say about anything. He is a repulsive, pathetic, wife cheating slime bag. Howard is so last decade :-)

Pistol

I detest Howard Stern, but I have to agree with him regarding Leno. The guy is a huge jerk.

maggie mae

The rug was pulled out from under Conan????? Did you ever happen to think that he STUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Milenko

Long live the King of All Media.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments