Howard Stern: Leno Makes Me Wanna Puke

3/2/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Howard Stern unleashed the fury all over Jay Leno this morning, brutally tearing into the "Tonight Show" host on a segment for the "CBS Early Show."

Howard Stern: Click to watch

One day after Leno returned to late night, CBS asked Stern for his thoughts, which went like this: "The mere mention of Jay Leno's name makes me wanna vomit. I don't like this guy."

Stern, who has a long gestating hatred of the talk show host, also referred to Leno as a "lap dog" and a "thief" ... once again accusing Jay of stealing material from himself, Letterman and even people in England.

Long story short -- don't expect Stern on "The Tonight Show" anytime soon.

Rlg

I feel the urge to puke when I hear the name Howard Stern.

Wow

Jay Leno" a 5.4 rating A+A+A+
David Letterman" a 3.0 rating

artiefannetwork for all Artie Lange updates and Howard Stern news.

Jana

makes you want to puke, howard....I do vomit at the sight or sound of you...Pervert

Janet

Howard, you're just a jealous old @ss. You make me want to puke.

N.Ellen

Jay's ratings were THRU the roof last night .. they may fall back to what they were before he 'was moved to prime time' . Conan's ratings were 'in the tank' they spent 50 million on the new stage at Universal . Jeff Zucker was supposed to be gone if his 'brilliant' idea did not work he is still there . scrambling to stay there ..
Jay did NOT take show away from Carson . Carson had it and wanted to retire .. he also wanted David Letterman to take over . not to be, Jay had been doing shows when Johnny was out on Mondays and the SUITS wanted JAY .. Jay does NOT need the money . he happens to love to work . he does standup all over the place .. He IS, himself, a good writer and stays current on everything . meetings early in the day with the writers .. his ideas . their ideas .. he did ONE hell of a job when the writers went on strike too .. I loved Jamie Fox .. looking for a new desk ..

I know Jay as I said .. could not be a nicer guy .. my Uncle/Aunt met Howard Stern at his 1st wife's parents home . they told me he was very nice . but then, he was NOT "ON" .

There is no such thing as reality tv

12. And who exactly cares what Stern has to say about anything. He is a repulsive, pathetic, wife cheating slime bag. Howard is so last decade :-)

Posted at 10:30AM on Mar 2nd 2010 by tifosi44

I agree!

Linda

Lovin' Howard. He is great at what he does!

kadi

Howard Stern makes me want to puke! So there!!!

shannon2

I don't really know who Howard Stern is, but HE'S RIGHT!!!!

LENO and NBC SUCK! Boycott them! Let's see some executives see how it feels to lose THIER jobs when their ratings tank. Greedy corporate dog sucking, termite raping, gerbil stuffing, MONKEY FIGHTERS!!!!!!

Viva Conan O'Brien aka CONANDO aka JUSTIN TIME!!!!!!

Adrianna

Who is this?????

Jake

to N. Ellen: What are you talking about? Jay Leno did indeed take the Tonight Show away from Johnny Carson. His manager started planting rumors in tabloids and newspapers stating Johnny was going to retire, which he wasn't. Johnny found out about this and NBC's behind the scenes deal to give Jay the show (Carson wanted Letterman to replace him) and he decided NBC had betrayed him so he retired about 5 years before he was ready to. Johnny also vowed never to return to the Tonight Show as a special guest as long as Jay remained host. They screwed Letterman and Conan who both put over 10 years of their life into their shows at NBC and gave the show to an unfunny backstabbing tool with a giant chin.

woodin

Howard makes puke. He was actually funny 20 years ago.

becky

No one did it or does it like Johnny did!!! They all suck...

Politico Pablo

Nice going CBS, using Howard Stern to trash talk your late night competition.

hannah

I don't care much for Howard Stern but he is right on about Leno. Conan said it perfectly, "You can have a great job unless Jay Leno wants it." Let's hear it for Conan.