« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lindsey Vonn to Rappers: 'That's the Real Bling'

3/2/2010 2:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsey Vonn is the only chick with better bling than Jay-Z, Flavor Flav, Lil Wayne and Lil Jon combined ... and she's not afraid to show it off.

Lindsey Vonn: Click to watch
The U.S. gold and bronze medalist was out in L.A. yesterday, where she proudly showed off her new heavyweight jewelry and proclaimed, "That's the real bling."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pitagram

Wow... those chicks are incredibly 'butchy'- they look tougher than the Canadian men's hockey team!! Then again, that would make the US hockey team look like even bigger sissy losers than they did on sunday: when they lost. Kinda like when the women's US hockey team lost.. Actually, america lost a lot to Canada this year... world record loss? Huh... Blame this on global warming, and the Canadian death panels!!

me

It's awesome that she won a gold medal, but I'm not gonna lie...I'm tired of looking at her! She should be very proud of her accomplishments. To me, though, she doesn't come off as very gracious in interviews.

Tangy Neal

Ok she won gold. Now I am so tired of her. Go away already!

Ann

This is the most overrated narcissistic ego-bloated NOT cute self absorbed athlete in the history of the Olympics, this girl should GO AWAY and QUICK!!!!

Enough Already

Lindsey Vonn is freak'n HOT!

Ann

OMG and she went to THE IVY on ROBERTSON!!! The most pap filled cesspool in the world!! Did she go there for the oven baked fish? Or the creme brulee? NO she went there for her pap exposure ego fix. OMG I HATE these type of publicity seeking narcissistic pigs! Lindsey, GO AWAY!!!!!

justSAYIN

Harvey Levin - Lee Harvey Oswald

Damn you Harvey!!!

Jerry Martin

Gawd, I wish she would just go away.

Celebrity Teeth Whitening

Lindsey Rappers is very Good Lady...She by also good and she is very beautiful.....

Fred Farkel

Oh now that's funny.

She's at The Ivy... shows up with her posse who happens to have her medals sitting in the front seat of the car with the paps standing nearby with their cameras.

Yep.

Random.

Kevin

Okay, she's HOT and got some talent on the slopes but otherwise I wish she would just give it a rest. Her ego is on overdrive and it is bound to crash!!!

OC Get A Life

"As for partying like a rapper -- she'll leave that to the Canadian women's hockey team.?"

Let's see how classy are US women athletes? The US womens hockey team once used the Canadian flag as a doormat to wipe their skates and sticks on in their locker room. And, once they were called on it, first they lied and then they said it was a joke. Imagine if someone had done that to an American flag....yeah classy. And, then when the US womens soccer team won gold the leading player for the US stripped down to her bra in a soccer stadium infront of millions, but that was just excitement and celebration....because she was American. And, then.....well you get my drift.

If you are an American, you are allowed to do anything when and if you win...but if you beat the Americans, well then you should just grab your medal and get off the field.

The US media needs to give your head a shake.

In the immortal words of Bart Simpson, "Get bent!"

dave

Team Mancuso.

Kayleigh

i agree with "give your head a shake"

americans are a bunch of sore losers.

me

OOOHHH, USING THE CANADIAN FLAG AS A DOORMAT??? Awesome!!!! I wish I'd thought of that...I would have had it out for the past 2 weeks!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments