Jessica Simpson:

I Don't Accept John's Apology

3/3/2010 8:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson says John Mayer apologized to her for that whole "sexual napalm" thing -- but she ain't accepting it.

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch
In an interview that aired this morning on Oprah, Jessica says she "felt betrayed" when her ex spilled the dirty details of their sex life to Playboy -- and though he said he's sorry via e-mail, she never wrote back.

She also dropped the dreaded D word -- saying she's "disappointed" in John for the entire ordeal.

Anna

I'm really proud of her! She is taking this horrible thing and turning it into something good!! Today I saw her site for the Price of Beauty, www.vh1smile.com, and it just made me like her even more!!!! I even got to help her by just uploading my picture!

amy

Nick traded up!

Chrisitne

To all the people saying it is a compliment for someone to spill your sex life and personal business out to magazine are you serious. I don't know what kind of self standards you have but it is not a compliment for a man to degrade you as sex object for publicity. That is personal. He could have said anything about her and people would have bought into it. What if he said she was horrible in bed and her vagina smelled like tuna...everyone would say its inappropriate. If you want your personal sex life in the media feel free to have all of your exes do an interviews about you, and let Jessica have her right to not find it flattering. And women wonder why men treat them like animals??? because they have such little self worth that they allow it. It is disgusting.

Dave

Big deal . . . .everyone knows fat chicks are crazy in bed.

CriticAl

Shut up, fattie. Jowls-ica Blimp-son.

mike

she is so cute!

Fan of J Simp

Wow a lot of hate on Jessica. First off Jess still looks great. I hope her new show does well.

Cappy Lills Kid

Adults [gentlemen or ladies] DO NOT kiss and tell
John is a slime doggie

Why?

Is she bloated or botoxed or what? What's up with her face?

Why?

I don't know about you all, but I am sooooo over Oprah! They way she repeats "crack cocaine" and over emphasizes her words, like fingernails on a chalk board to me....

Tara

I don't see why she's so upset, there is now proof that she actually has a talent. Granted, it's one that only a select few will get to see but still, it does prove she is, in fact, talented at something.

Brooks

It's not right for a man describe publicly,his sexual affair of his partner.I guess if,he were wise enough,he would never made such an idiot statement publicly.She's have all her reason to be upset.Cause that's a secret between them two.

Greg

Every time I see a picture of her lately she's making that same face. Did she have a stroke recently? And why does her neck look like that of an NFL linebacker. Certainly one doesn't need a massive neck to hold up an empty head. And why does her neck have red splotches all over it? Does she have some sort of skin disease?

Mary

Aside from his music, he has a messed-up head...maybe both heads from smoking too much pot and likely doing other drugs.

No honorable man discusses how a woman is in bed no matter the level of experience. Most decent heterosexual women consider the act of sexual expression (sexuality) sacred and a heartfelt experience between herself and a heterosexual man. It doesn't matter if it was a backhand compliment in the article, he publicly violated Jessica's heart.

He's lucky either Jessica or Jennifer would give him the time of day but (then) they looked at him from the perspective of his musical talent. One can only imagine that Jennifer's lawyer has sent him a letter of warning against speaking about her in public.

John M., you're a piece of kaka!

Dirt Burger

She has a bigger neck than Herschel Walker!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments