Cops to Paris Hilton: Bike Lane is Not for Cars

3/3/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton was bitch-slapped by the long arm of the law yesterday -- after cops say the heiress was trying to pass several cars on Santa Monica Blvd. by using the bike lane.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Paris was pulled over Tuesday afternoon when L.A. County sheriff's deputies claim they observed Hilton's black SUV entering the bike lane in an attempt to get around slower cars on the road.

Hilton was cited for "unsafe passing" -- and sent along her merry way.

Lisa

She looks prettier without all that makeup on. I don't think she's as pretty as the media makes her out to be though.

peaches

I cant stand this dumb woman. When are people especially in Hollywood who pay her to come to parties going to get. I dont buy anything with her picture on it. She thinks she is entitled to break the law and run amok. What a loser.

peaches

I dont get it. Paris isnt beautiful by a long shot. She is too skinny and just plain. I dont see where she is all that. she is just a spoiled rich kid who thinks she can break the law. I cant stand her or her no talent sister.

Austin Magruder

Most people who aren't cyclist don't have an appreciation for the bike lane (which makes them seem ignorant when they do this). I see this kind of driving just about every time I go biking in Houston

Kathie

Yeah, why don't you pull a Rebecca Gayheart, F**KTARD. You are going to kill someone! Paris, you NEED to GO AWAY.

St pooch

well, there are too many sexy bike riders on streets now a days...
she might be attracted to one! Phew! LOL ;)

Darlene

So whats the hurry Paris???

chalkoutline

That woman isn't ugly enough to be paris hilton.

ralphie the one-eyed

Please tell me this violates her probartion, if any.
Put the she-cow back in jail.

Pistol

She learned it from limo drivers who speed down the shoulder on freeways to get around traffic.

thesolution

don't get all the Paris hate. She actually looks prettier now than she ever has, she shouldn't even use makeup/contacts b/c she has a great natural look. I would jizz inside her :)

Cappy Lills Kid

A salute to that officer of the law.
a friend of mine was injured by a jerk doing the same thing as pariss hilton.

Greg

Paris probably thought that since nobody else was driving in that lane that it must be reserved for celebrities and so she made use of it. For a child to come out as stupid as Paris her parents must be first cousins.

Jake