Ikki Twin -- Condition Improving, Outlook Positive

3/8/2010 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ikki Twin in ComaErica "Rikki" Mongeon is finally starting to show signs of improvement after an accident last week left her in a medically induced coma.

The "Ikki Twin" from MTV's "A Double Shot of Love" is not out of the woods yet, but Mongeon's manager tells us her eyes are open and she's responsive. Doctors have reduced Erica's medication and replaced her breathing tube with an oxygen mask.

Erica and her sister Victoria were passengers in a car that collided with a semi-truck in Bakersfield last Tuesday. There were no other serious injuries.

YOUCH

Good luck in your continued recovery.

Lou dog

second Ah - ha Bit*hes Get better rikki we all love you and your sis

capt andy

who gives a rats ass..really

Matt

I somewhat know who she is since i saw the previews for that show but i never watched it. However, with that being said, whether you hate or love MTV or their stupid shows or this girl, you should never wish something like this on someone so i hope the best for her and that she recovers from this.

balls

Don't eat the snow where the huskies go!

B O I N G !!!

B O I N G !!!

YOUCH

Hey Dumb-ass,
it's "watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow" moron. GET A JOB OR SOMETHING!!

Jason

Thank god.

I'm surprised to find myself caring so much about this story.

I'm generally an "academic elitist" who regularly thinks about topology, reads Joyce, and listens to Schoenberg. I watched DSoL too, and while it was generally appalling, the twins showed genuine warmth. I really wish them the best!

karma

Good to hear, I was wondering about her. Head injuries usually don't turn out well. Best wishes to her.

Rob

Nobody cares.

Sal

@10
The driver of the Jetta would be responsible. I hear that the Jetta crossed into the right lane without looking both ways and that's why it got hit.

Sal

Either way, I don't think anyone wants to point any fingers right now no matter what the case is. What matters now is that Rikki gets better and hopefully heals back to good as new =)