Jackson Kids Emerge Post Stun Gun Incident

3/8/2010 1:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

On a family outing for the first time since the LAPD began investigating that whole stun gun mess, Jackson family children (L-R) Paris, Blanket, Prince, Jaafar and Jermajesty all went to the movies in Los Angeles yesterday, reportedly to see "Alice in Wonderland."

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

No word if they were celebrating anyone's unbirthday.

a fan

The Jackson family set up this little publicity stunt. The kids are being used like pawns. Do you really think Jafaar wanted to go see Alice in Wonderland?

The security guards are suspect. Are they being paid by someone who wants to get Conrad Murray off?

janalal4

That's it Paris, pull the sleeve of that jacket down & hold onto it at the wrist band so that concealed glock your hidin' won't fall out onto the pavement & GRAB BLANKET'S HAND WITH YOUR FREE ARM!! Walk FAST Paris! I see Prince walking right in behind her there. Looks like Prince is 'bookin' it' too! Hehe. "Hurry up Prince, Jaf-fool is closing in behind you fast"! Why, oh why are they still hangin' out with this thug child?? Is it because Jerk-maine STILL hasn't collected him from Granny's yet? I notice HE'S being awful 'quiet' about all this mess. Usually you can't shut him up!

I see what looked like the S.W.A.T. descended on the Jax compound over the weekend as well. Looked like the scene out of the 'Godfather' when the hit man opened fire on Michael Corleone's bedroom in the middle of the night & M.C. sent out his 'goon squad' to go find the guy!- All those agents running around on Jax clan's Encino compound. LOL!

Sweet heavenly day, MJ is probably about to come up out of that tomb & snatch every one of these Jax-@sses BALD-HEADED!!

Janet is 'mum' too about the whole incident. I worry that if Katherine doesn't 'ADDRESS' this situation, MJ3 is going to find themselves living in D.R. house which I think would be CATASTROPHIC FOR THEM:( I really don't know what kind of parent she may be but I've a feeling that her desire to 'parent' anything extends only to her horses & goats or whatever it is she has on her make-shift 'ranch' she owns courtesy of course of Michael. The only interest she showed at all after MJ's death at court was ensuring there would be no 'interruption' in the flow of her 'pay-offs' from MJ wouldn't suddenly stop. She talks about how she hasn't seen her children since MJ's death as if she hasn't been 'allowed' to see them which frankly I'd bet is BS. I'd guess she hasn't 'tried to see them'. 'Not been allowed' is quite different from 'haven't made any attempt at..'. She seems to be leaving that part OUT.

I think to prevent her from going to MJ's crypt to privately grieve is nasty & vindictive & if the Jax's arent' CAREFUL?? Will blow up in their faces if D.R. feels' slighted' in any way. Hasn't she definitely proven that she's not afraid to 'use the legal system' to get herself another 'payday'?? What with the suit against that reporter for doing nothing more than essentially 'speaking the truth', as foolish as she was for doing it, it was just that-pointing out the 'truth' of the situation.

Let her visit the crypt but as far as the kids?? Don't let her anywhere near them but the Jax seem to be overestimating their own POWER where D.R. is concerned. If she chooses to exercise her 'parental(haha)rights', the Jax may find themselves paying that monthly kiddie allowance to Ms.Rowe. A TRAGEDY FOR THOSE CHILDREN. If this happens? Just watch those children as the spiral right down the drain. What a sad thing that would be to watch.

ON A HAPPY NOTE, PULLED THESE 2 VIDEO'S UP ON YOUTUBE. I WAS 'WATCHING THE MASTER AT WORK' THIS AM. HE IS 'THEE KING'. NOT THE 'KING OF POP' BUT 'THEE KING' PERIOD. MORE CONVINCED OF THAT THAN EVER.

ONE OF HIS MOST INCREDIBLE LIVE PERFORMANCES HERE AT THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY MTV AWARDS:

THE MOST TOUCHING PERFORMANCE OF 'WILL YOU BE THERE' I'VE SEEN. THE 'SPOKEN VERSE' AT THE END JUST TEARS ME UP EVERY TIME!! IT'S SAD, I USED TO THINK THIS WAS 'PART OF THE ACT' BUT THINK HE WAS TRYING EVEN THEN TO TELL US 'WHO HE WAS' & 'HOW HE FELT'. FUNNY BUT THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST VIDEO I PULLED UP & WANTED TO VIEW AFTER I LEARNED OF HIS PASSING. IF ANYONE 'DOUBTS' THE 'WHY' OF THE WAY PEOPLE FELT ABOUT HIM OR IF IT WAS 'REAL' NEED ONLY TO LOOK AT THE FACES OF THOSE IN THE AUDIENCE IN THIS VIDEO:

"I'M ONLY HUMAN"....In my 'darkest hour,my deepest despair, my trials & tribulations, my doubt & frustrations, my violence & turbulence, my fear & confessions, my anguish, my pain, my joy & sorrow......In the promise of another tomorrow....WILL YOU BE THERE?......

If only he'd gotten to do just ONE of those concerts, I think he'd of had his 'vindication'. Thank God for 'This Is It' & many thanks to Ortega & Phillips for giving us that!!

!

Use the stun gun on the little Mexican until he cut of that girlie hair.

helga

It is in the Jackson's best interrest to give up on raising MJs children,before something bad happens and they will be responsible for it. They are not related to those kids, and this is reflected in the care they provide to them. The kids should visit with tneir gradnma , uncles and cousins but should live in a home where they are the main priority, and there is real parental authority.

Paul

Just go ahead and put them in jail or the looney bin now.

Jerry Martin

Those poor kids. They're going to be so effed up. And why does blanket look like a girl? What did wacko do to him?

ali

Is that Blanket, or Jacob Black?

capt andy

i think in blankets case the father was chico the family gardner,,when he wasnt trimming bushes he was hitting the bush hee hee he,,cut that damn hair boy..dammn you look like a lil mexican girl
of course they were not togather..the 2 girls..paris and blanket went to see alice in wonderland,,the 3 boys hit the strip club next door and got drunk and lap dances

Jan

jules

sue

superfly sista--65, thankyou for your kind words about mj3, it is so awesome that you live so close to the jackson family and you can get more good news than the public. the kids are michael for sure, paris looks so much like him and blanket has those mj eyes. prince is very much of michael with his walk and his kind heart, these kids need a life that they can be kids, and i just see that there are alot of people trying to keep that from happening. sue from tampa

Jan

someone posted this elsewhere

What the hell is an "unbirthday?" (TMZ's latest article) LOL!

Jodi Gomes tweet immediately after MIchael's final concert in London would have been over Saturday night – "How would you feel if starting right now, time went backward instead of forward?"

Let's go backwards in time, shall we?

One "unhappy birthday"
Two "unhappy birthday"
"Unhappy New Year"
"Unmerry Christmas"
"Unhappy Thanksgiving"
"Unhappy Halloween"
"Unhappy 4th of July"......now we're talking.....LOL!

When Marlon was asked so what happens now just before the season finale, "We want to wait for everyone to see the ending because it has a secret ending and then A&E is going to "rewind it all."

mjfan

97. Star what a stupid comment! The Jackson's are not related to these kids? Let's just say they are not biologically connected to Michael Jackson (which no one has any proof of), they are his children. That's like saying the adopted children of Brad and Angelina or not related to anyone in either Pitt's or Jolie's families so they shouldn't have anything to do with them. Some people that comment on here just make no sense whatsoever.

Posted at 12:39PM on Mar 8th 2010 by jm

MJ did not "adopt" these children.. he created them for himself.

JacksonFamilyFan

Leave the kids alone for God Sakes. No wonder Michael had them wear masks. Yea it's nice to see them out and happy and grow and mature. But how do you think they feel? They are Michael's kids and whoever does not believe that is a real ass. Let them be normal and enjoy their childhood. They have lifes to you know. I hope they enjoyed their movie. God bless all the Jacksons and screw all the haters.
R.I.P. Michael Jackson

!

Check Blanket to see if he has a green card if not send him back to Mexico where he belongs.