Britney's Maserati Test Drive - Oops, I Did It Again

3/9/2010 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is gonna drive her conservatorship crazy because she really wants to buy a Maserati.

media_removed_tmz

For the second time in less than a month, the mother of two checked out the $150K Italian sports car on Monday.

But sources tell us there's no chance in hell her father -- or the judge -- will let the conservatorship wonder buy the car.

MacGuffin

Just what Los Angeles needs . . . another whack-job former celebrity driving around in a 400+ HP vehicle.

With her odd behavior, low watt intelligence, and sh*tty driving ability, the last thing she needs is a vehicular manslaughter charge.

Janey

Ella

I must be the only one who thinks she should be allowed to spend her money. She did, after all, earn it herself. This conservatorship has gone on for long enough. The mental issues are under control and the girl needs some freedom now. It's the only way a person can make mistakes and learn from them.

Jen

let her by the damn car! She worked for the money so she should be able to spend it!

Jen

She just ended a world tour that grossed more than $150 million. You're telling me they won't let her buy a $150k car. That's ridiculous. She works her ass off and is making millions for these people and they won't even let her buy something as simple as a car.

happy day

thats one crazy bitch. My family wants a 8 passenger mini van to get around town with a go to disney world in, And this sick Bitch wants a 150K$ car??? Keep buying her cds, and her concert tickets you fools. This is in your face from her sick bitch.

Whamo

17. Instead of running around like the teenager she isn't, how about taking care of her two kids for a change?

Posted at 12:47PM on Mar 9th 2010 by Rosie

================================================================
Running around like a teenager? Give me a break I mean she's done a lot of crazy thing but test driving a car is hardly some sort of delinquent child abuse. Give her a break. She worked her ass off to make that money let her spend it. I mean how trivial can you get.I'm by no means a brit fan but I think people need to lighten up on her. She seems to have her sh!it together so whatever.

Jen

aww she's so happy and she looks great! love ya Brit!

C'mon TMZ

That car is UGLY!

Nameless

Why Maserati? For an Italian luxury car maker, they have some of the crappiet resell values. But I guess she can afford for her $100+ grand car to be worth half that in a couple years.

Jen

*waits for breatheheavy to post this story and claim that Britney is a prisoner*

Jen

You guys she's smiling! We haven't seen her smile in forever

kal

That poor salesman has that look on his face because he realizes that she's not wearing shoes or underwear in this $150,000 car!

sierrarose

This picture is a classic. Britney looks so happy and carefree, like a teen with her first car. The salesman, on the other hand, looks like he's going to have a panic attack if she makes a wrong move.

ralph

Beautiful woman and a car dealership versus daddy and a judge? I dunno. People who sell $150,000 cars know a thing or two about selling cars that you and I don't.

They already got a pic on TMZ, and that puts it in play more than anyone else has been able to do.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments