Britney's Maserati Test Drive - Oops, I Did It Again

3/9/2010 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is gonna drive her conservatorship crazy because she really wants to buy a Maserati.

media_removed_tmz

For the second time in less than a month, the mother of two checked out the $150K Italian sports car on Monday.

But sources tell us there's no chance in hell her father -- or the judge -- will let the conservatorship wonder buy the car.

Jen

Love me hate me, say what you want about me

Jen

Buy the car, brit. You deserve it.

Jen

You guys are so fcking annoying. It's sad to see so many people hate on her for no reason.

diana

Why the hell she cant buy it?

Jennifer

Jen

TMZ: Put Britney on the first page. I can't believe you would push her on to the 2nd page.

Jen

37. She never looks this happy when she's with her children. Twitney needs to grow out of her teens.

Posted at 2:32PM on Mar 9th 2010 by maid in China
______________________

Don't bring her kids into this. She loves those boys and for you to even think that she doesn't is sick. She can't do anything right can she.

Bob

Aw let her get the car. After all, it's only money.

Jen

It's Britney Bitch

kelly

what are you kidding??? Brittney made the Money why can't she buy the car she wants..If she didn;t make that cash her daddy wouldn't be sitting so pretty... Pops Let Brit have the Rati...

Tim

You half-wits who are saying she should be able to buy the car need to pull your heads out of your asses. This quite clearly illustrates that she is still a child, still not mature enough to run her own affairs, and would be destitute in about a year if given control of her money.

Alia

Give her a break ! She's been on the straight and narrow for a while now....SHE makes all the money....

$150K is a drop in the bucket for her for a car - between touring & record sales she's making bank!....

I can see her dad/judge wanting to keep her on track, but she deserves SOME of the fruits of her labor....there is plenty left for her retirement & her kids/family.

Just sayin.......

Stella

She's got great taste in cars! I wonder what else she likes. That's why I want to read "Britney Spears: Little Girl Lost" (check it out on Amazon). I'm sure I'll learn more about her various tastes.

me

Do you know how sick you have to be to be under a conservatorship? Do you realize that psychiatrists and a judge will not let her be free from it? The judge said, "maybe in a year"... Isn't that what a judge said last year? She isn't well enough to be in control of anything. Her family has her perform for money and that is all she can do because she has done it all her life. The book is "Little girl lost"???? It should be "The Incurable Mental Illness of Britney Spears".

Jennifer

loll @ 2:46 pm

Is that why she told her boys a couple of years back or so that they were "mistakes" ?? Because she loves them?? I guess that's your idea of a loving mother. Speaking of "sick," I think that's pretty sick, and I don't think she's a loving kind of person.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments