Lindsay Lohan

Sues E*TRADE:

I'm No Milkaholic!

3/9/2010 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*TRADE -- because she believes their "milkaholic" baby featured in their Super Bowl commercial was modeled after her ... and as far as Lindsay's concerned, the smoking gun is all in the name.

videos
The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who in the spot, is accused of being the "other woman" in a baby love triangle.

Lohan has filed a lawsuit in Nassau County Supreme Court in NY, first obtained by the NY Post, in which she claims E*TRADE violated Lohan's rights by using her "name and characterization" in business without paying her or getting her approval.

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, tells TMZ it doesn't matter that the commercial doesn't mention the name Lohan, adding, "Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

Ovadia had no comment on the "milkaholic" reference, saying "If you look at the commercial as a whole, it's Lindsay Lohan."

E*TRADE had no comment.

Deenie

I hope Etrade counter-sues and wins for defamation. What a narcissist, trained by a narcissistic mother.

Jim

I think she is crazy...and needs some serious help. But I think she thinks the Etrade commercial is about her because if I remember correctly, she did a Milk commercial a few years ago (Milk...it does the body good) or something like that. Now you have someone (a baby) by the name of Lindsey, being referred to as a milk-a-holic. YES, YES, I know that is far fetching, but when your drunk and high constantly...you come up with all sorts of crazy things. The problem I have is that a lawyer even took this case. It says a lot more about the lawyer than Lindsey.

juls

Hey Lindsay...think your name is like a single-name moniker?
Are you so self-indulgent that you truly believe that? Get a grip!!
How about a "Lindsey" who actually has done something and is a real role model- Lindsey Vonn!
PS: My daughter, Lindsey, wants a piece of the $100 mil

Kate

My neighbors daughter is named Lindsay... maybe they were talking about her.

She really likes milk too. I smell a potential lawsuit in the making...

Resa

So is Lindsey admitting that she's an alcoholic? If the baby Lindsey is a milkaholic, then that would make adult Lindsey an alcoholic.

She's probably just broke.

Some Faustkateer

Love the commercial. Never once thought of Lohan. That girl be cuckoo to claim "milkaholic" is part of her "characterization." Say what???? Prediction: Dead from drugs (or car accident) by age 35.

Michele Lovel

Lindsay who???? I know 8 Lindsay's and I'm sure it can't be Lindsay Lohan cos she hates milk but will drink it if it's mixed with alcohol. And what sort of a money grabbing lawyer does she have?? Lin Says Low Hand - Dumb as dog s*#@.

jayr

She needs the money to fix her aging look face, her brain is fried, she isn't that cute or most likely ever was.

hahaha

omg lindsay, get over yourself you crack head! are you that high on drugs that you think you are the only "lindsay" in the whole world, what the hell is wrong with you? nobody gives a rats ass about you anymore and no one will hire you to act in their movies anymore cause you have a history of showing up on set all drugged up and hung over from the night before, you are nothing but a junkie and a stuck up bitch, no one should give you a dime because everyone knows that it will all go to drugs anyway, put the crack pipe down and get off your high horse already, bitch!

Sam

It can't be about you Lindsay Lohan, this baby is a milkoholic, you are a alcholholic, big difference.

Keri

Hey, my name is Lindsay, I think I need to get a lawyer, cause they may have been talking about me too. I could use some big bucks for doing nothing. Sure is tough being a Lindsay.

Anon

Too Funny:

E-Trade has launched a counter suit against Lohan, arguing that “It is public [knowledge] that Ms. Lohan has spent all her Mean Girl earnings on high-quality blow, not on ‘milk,’ as in ‘milkaholism.’ Therefore, Ms. Lohan has defamed our brand by implying that she (1) has the cash to file a lawsuit against us; (2) has the cash to afford our in fact quite low-cost financial services.”

MaryAnn

She's a freaking whack job.

Andi

Well aren't we full of ourselves. No one gives a rats a@@ about her. No one gave her a thought when this commercial aired, except "Lindsey" because, you know, the world revolves around her. NOT!