Bodyguards -- Jackson Had Multiple Girlfriends!?!

3/9/2010 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's former bodyguards say they used to chaperon MJ around town while he made out with girls in the backseat.

Michael Jackson's bodyguards: Click to watch
Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "BJ" Beard told GMA this AM about their time working for the late pop star -- saying they don't believe Jacko was a pedophile and that he had "desires of women." As one put it, "Men know men."

More Michael Jackson

Sam

@ 66. Dude, that's two things (one about Jacko and one about the rest of the world).

Buwahahahahaha

I call BS!
Every nutjob has come out of the woodwork where MJ is concerened - his alleged Bodyguards are no different. So where are all these women? MJ may have had enough money to hush up the Kiss & Tellers, but those payments would have ended a long time ago and the National Enquirer would have been all over this. I think those who think "girls" is code for young boys are on to something.

cathclassica87

During the 80s and 90s, I pretty much assumed that Michael was gay and just refused to admit it. He was so consistent and vehement in his denials though, that it did make me wonder from time to time.

Over the past decade or so, I've come to change my mind. I now totally believe that Michael was straight. I can't exactly pinpoint when or why I changed my opinion, but let's just say that my change of heart came about gradually over a period of years as I read more and more about the man and made personal decisions about which stories seemed believable to me and which did not.

I realize that in the years to come, many women will likely come forward and claim to have had sex with Michael. Not all of them will be telling the truth, and I don't personally believe that Michael was permiscuous, running around all over town having sex with whomever he encountered. But I do believe he had girlfriends over the years, and succeeded in hiding some heterosexual relationships.

I recently read an account by Theresa Gonsalves, a fan who connected with Michael through letters when they were both 16 in 1974. In the past, she has always acknowledged her 30 year on/off friendship with Michael, but it wasn't until after his death that she revealed there was a sexual aspect to their relationship. Even though she could be lying of course, something about her story rang true for me. She only claims to have had sex with him twice in the 30 years they knew each other -- once when they were 19 and she visited his penthouse in NYC when he was filming The Wiz, and once about 10 years later when they went for a ride one night in his car. She doesn't make a big deal out of it or claim that they were a couple, she just states that it happened, that he felt comfortable with her as a friend, and that she adored him. Personally, I believe her. I think perhaps there were at least a few others with whom Michael had similar encounters. JMO.

laratessele

Why people still saying that MJ is a child molester? Didnt u hear that the father of that child who accused him of molesting him commited suicide? And why he did it? Think about this! Ok? People only cares about MONEY GREED and MJ is L.O.V.E.
143 SO MUCH MICHAEL JACKSON AND I MIS YOU! Please comeback soon!
kisses

jordan

I loved the interview! I do believe they are telling the truth. You can just tell by the way they finished each others sentences. Good for them for letting the world know how MJ REALLY was. And GMA, made it clear they were not being paid for the interview. I cant believe some of you think that the Jackson family did this to throw a positive spin on MJ. Im sure they have their hands full with the children and their grief. I know im still sad hes gone.

!

66. I only have one thing to say...ITS JACKSON!!!! not Jacko!

when will u dumb asses finally get it right!! Damn.

Posted at 10:14AM on Mar 9th 2010 by minnie101086

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/09/michael-jackson-mj-bodyguards-girlfriends-makeout-gma-video-pedophile/5#c26095618#ixzz0hh2HDTNd

JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO
JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO
JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO
JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO
JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO
JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO
JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO
JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO JACKO

PhillipP

sakurai tomi

He is so sexy.

!

76. The only bad thing about TMZ is having to read the comments of all the ignorant MJ fans who refuse to believe he was a pedophile, even after all the evidence. As far as being found not guilty, so what? OJ was found not guilty. Anyone too dumb to get off of jury duty is an idiot to begin with. MJ fans are the most ignorant fans in the world. Its like when TMZ showed Michaels Italian furniture that was the tackiest thing in the world and all his fans were saying how elegant it was. I laughed for a week about that.

Posted at 10:26AM on Mar 9th 2010 by PhillipP

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/09/michael-jackson-mj-bodyguards-girlfriends-makeout-gma-video-pedophile/6#comments#ixzz0hh48e5W0

You are right on target.
These people can spin anything in MJ's favor,the furniture story proved it.

DesertChildAZ

Michael Jackson raised his children, who clearly adored him, for 12 years. A pedofile would not have the control it takes, over a 12 year period, to NOT touch their children inappropriately. All I'm going to say is that THOSE CHILDREN are going to prove to the world that he was NOT a pedofile.

Michael was acquitted. And, yes, so was OJ. But look at Michael following his acquittal and look at OJ. One was overjoyed that he got away with murder; the other was defeated and destroyed by the loss of his sense of humanity. MJ was broken. Go to Youtube and watch the video of his acquittal. That is a broken man - someone falsely accused and suffering. There is no joy on his face. No relief. Just devastation.

sue

well obviously you dont know what is in good taste for some, thats what mj liked and honestly it fit him to a T . yes we all liked it because it was apart of mj and that is what we strive to maintain!!! his kind soul and gentle heart went along way with people who didnt believe in him and what he stood for!!!we all have different opinions and we can express it however we like, if it is not what you may like, so be it!!! no one ask you to like the furniture in his mansion so why would that even be a question as to why others may or may not like it also? THAT WAS MJ HE WAS HIS OWN PERSON AND NEVER TO BE DUPLICATED BY ANYONE EVER!!!!!sue from tampa

Em

Boo to the person that stated M.J. was on the record for sexual advances to young boys. How horribly misguided and uninformed that person is. Wow.

As for the bodyguards, well, whether or not they stated "the whole truth and nothing but the truth", y'know, they are to be commended for their loyalty. Are they still on payroll? Who cares. Of course they were going to eventually get interviewed, that was a given. From the clips I've seen, they were well dressed, well spoken, loyal to their employer and the children and hopefully were paid well for the interview. I hope to be able to see the interview in full soon.

The media, the fans and the paparrazzi made it so that Michael Jackson couldn't lead a normal life, couldn't have a normal relationship with anyone - how incredibly sad. So if he toured around in the back of a car making out with someone, who cares? He was human and it hurts my heart that he may have left this Earth without, asides from his children, someone truly special in his life: a soul mate, a true lover.

God rest his soul and continue to keep his children safe.

Ella

There are so many people here saying Michael Jackson was gay, but just because you "enjoy the company of young boys" doesn't mean you are necessarily gay. There's a different word for it.

I think Michael was straight or possibly asexual but liked children in a somewhat sexual way, making him a pedophile. That word has terribly negative connotations in our society, but actually he was just born in the wrong time. Ancient Japanese emperors and leaders all had young boy lovers, Leonardo Davinci and other famous people from the Renaissance thought nothing of taking a boy or two under one's wing. They were not called homosexual. Ancient Roman and Greek history is filled with such accounts, but these men also enjoyed the company of adult women.

It's only in recent history that this practice has been shunned so much. I'm not saying Michael was right by doing this because children are not legally capable of giving informed consent, but I do believe it was who he was. Labeling gay or straight is too cut and dry. It's not as simple as all that.

Any campaign to change his image now is for the sake of his children and family, although it is of course possible that he had female companions and even sexual partners as well. Some people are wired differently or strangely and sometimes it's wrong and illegal, but denying it is silly. Fan or not, agree with the behavior or not, this was Michael Jackson.

They were in it for the money

Since when it is our business to know other peoples' sexual habits?
Unless he really molested those boys, nobody can say for sure what happened because nobody was there 24/7 havin this exray vision.
Enough! I don't care who Tiger Woods messed with, his business, not mine. He is a golfer, thats' all I need to know. President Clinton. He still did his job as the pres, who cares who he did-A lot worse goes on the DC than anyone will ever know.
Nobody knows Michaels' true private life, Guess, Assume all you want. All he owed anybody was his music and his concerts and he didn't owe it, that was his job and you supported him, anything else is nobodys business, unless it included an underaged child. I think he did molest to a certain degree and he paid off the families. They are just as guilty and to blame. I'd never allow any child of mine to be near anyone with a questionable lifestyle.

Jeni

If this were truly the case, girls and women would have been making accusations for the last 30 years about this happening. And you can take that to the bank!