'Teen Mom' 911 Call - My Mom Hit Me in the Face

3/9/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call when the mother of one of the stars of MTV's "Teen Mom" was arrested in January for allegedly choking her daughter.

'Teen Mom' 911 Call - My Mom Hit Me in the Face

Debra Danielson -- mother of 18-year-old Farrah Abraham -- copped a plea. If she stays clean and complies with probation, the case will be dropped.

Darlene

She looks like shes been beat up!

JustAMom

She deserved a lot worse a long time ago. Good for her mom for finally giving her what she needed...It may have been too late though!

lost in lalaland

I still say that is the strangest looking nose I've ever seen.

chip

She needs a good beating. But why was the mother arrested for choking her when she said on the 911 tape she was hit? She sounds like a little brat on the 911 tape too.

jfp

I hate it when you can see all the way through a nasal cavity to the back of a skull. Yipes! Break your own nose if you have to.

Gerry

You need to kind of consider the source, if the daughter was a teen mom. First she says her mom hit her, and then says she choked her. Which is it/ I have seen moms and kids who were bad, so who to believe? Perhaps the daughter should have been arrested for false reporting. It happens.

whatever

Stupid Farrah I hope her mom kicked her leeching ass out of the house after this little fiasco. Don't take her back Debra she will screw you over again! Mark my words that little skank only cares about getting D!(K.

Nicole

TMZ, it's "16 and pregnant", not "teen mom". C'mon, get it right if you are reporting on it!

Anna

She hit her daughter on the show once. it's on tape!
she is a Christian maniac who only cares about how their family looks on the outside.

I watched this series for the first time this weekend and saw quite a few sections, one sees at once that this particular mother is not very empathetic.
The daughter, Farrah, is much more mature than her mother and no I am not a teenager myself, if you believed i think the mother is very old-fashioned just for that.

ur wrong

Actually 'Teen Mom' was the series that followed some of the '16 & Pregnant' girls.

Lisa

Does anyone know if Farrah is still living at home with her mom? She did treat her parents like crap. All she cared about was finding a bsby daddy.

Mercedes

Actually Nicole, "16 and Pregnant" premiered first, then the spin off of that was "Teen Mom"... so TMZ is right. Double check your sources before you go correcting someone else... lmao

Lisa

Nicole...SmartOne is right. Teen Mom is the spin off of 16 and Pregnant. Know the facts before you accuse TMZ of being incorrect.

cntrykitten65

That little snot deserved to have her ungrateful behind whooped a LONG time ago. Good for you mom... hopefully she's now out on her own and getting a reality check. Brat.

lolokailey

MOM SHOULD THROW THE SLUT OUT OF HER HOME AND THROW THE BASTARD CHILD OUT WITH HER!!! THE BABY IS GONNA BE A BIG SLUT JUST LIKE FARRAH.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments