Corey Haim Found Dead

3/10/2010 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey HaimActor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose -- possibly accidental -- according to LAPD. He was 38.

Police tell us they were called to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA shortly before 4 AM PT to investigate.

Haim shot to fame in the 80s -- when he co-starred in a number of films, including "The Lost Boys" with Corey Feldman.

Haim reportedly suffered a drug-induced stroke in 2001 and was rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

Haim also reportedly was in and out of rehab 15 times, but cleaned up in 2004 after moving to Toronto.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

SCM

The Lord doesn't condone rude, obnoxious, drug addicts. God only helps those who help themselves. You taunt and tease the Devil repeatedly; you're gonna get burned and he (Haim) did.

member, Seal Club'n Mafia

mjm

corey is at peace now,without the pain of addiction. he in a much better place. i was a huge fan and feel terrible abt this still. R.I.P u will b missed 4ever.........

mjm

corey haim,im still lovin all your movies,,R.I.P AND THANKYOU

kelly p.j

omg!! so upsetting that he has died he was and still is a amazing actor exsecioly on the lost boys :( I LOVE YOU COREY HAIM

bernie

Hollywood needs to see how they dump their stars when they are through with them...payback is coming not that Corey my friend was perfect...he had a good heart dudes and a great actor...

sergey

i am today search from enet this horoble fact today is 20.01.2011 and i was in gym and this cards you now yesterday was m jakson now him but i don t now you know and i think i will good with this thanks but why drugs people why?i watch film abouy magic and puple maybe i must choose cards in the underground

jerry

gee golly whizzzzz why so hard on a guy huhhhh?

Eva Marisa Quiterio

Corey haim of the lost boys was a sweet handsome special awesome dreamer young man that i wished to be his wife he was the one for me and to bad i never got to meet him wow no more two coreys it's very very sad and it hurts alot of people who seen him grow face to face or on tv. every star's or friends'or family or pets that died will always be in side my heart for ever and ever. thanks two coreys for every thing they did in this world. im a true 1 big big big big fan of all. it's hard when someone dies on you.corey haim was lucky to have great family/some friends and some sweet bit shy fun fans and one of them is me. i cant stop crying couse of people dieing on me. every one please dont for get sweet fun cool handsome actor corey haim from your hearts and good luck to his family/his friends like corey feldman. thanks see you soon corey haim. i miss you like crazey and i still love you so so very very very much! god bless every star and every one. bye!

kk

omg he was os cute when he was young i misshim even though it is now 2011 and im sick and tierd of so manny of my friends and family or the ones that i admier dieing you know it just makes me wonder what is God going to do with my life and then i tell my self he doesnt choose what i do he jus*****ches what i do and we all know that feeling when we are doing something rong and that is God trying to help you but you wont listen and latter you blame it all onGod when it is just ur falt cuz u didnt want to listen to what he had to say. WE ALL MISS YOU COREY R.I.P

Greg

I bet this can be traced by to when Corey H. was a child actor and was sexually abused, according to Corey F. Corey F. says he knows of powerful Hollywood moguls who have abused child actors, yet remain in power. WHO WILL SPEAK UP TO GET THESE PEOPLE BEHIND BARS.

Everybody went crazy over the Penn State issue because no one spoke up.

Yet, Hollywood tends to turn a cold shoulder to the nasty reality that is HOLLYWOOD. Here is the link

Fiona Haliburton

check out some of the comments on corey haime's death it's obvious some freaks had knowledge of his death and were ANGRY when fans announced how much they loved him - you wont BELIEVE this psychopath he just obviously knew Corey and wanted him dead - might as well be an admission of guilt - check out some of the oldest comments, this guy is talking about stuff only the most psychotic killer could even contemplate or think of. He's either living in a cage somewhere or he's out there on the street killing to this day. you'll know him when you find him - please try to find out who he is but be discreet! these people are dangerous. Their actions have to have consequences. He calls himself 'the karma police' - i think he's got it backwards and upside down. you'll see!

Fiona Haliburton

t'wasn't drugs after all. there were no drugs. that was the cover story, later changed completely. he was a childhood sexual abuse survivor - thanks to the vultures of Hollywood. Do the research now that some time has passed. This 'stroke' he had was the same kind of stroke inflicted in varying degrees on millions of human guinea pigs and undesirable WITNESSES ever since these weapons have been invented. This was not the first 'stroke' corey had...

Thomas Little

Sorry you lost the fight, We struggle threw everyday Corey, I do the same. But wacthing all the greats In entertament.I hope it don't sound mean but you inspired me as the rest of HollyWoods great actors that has pasted its mad me look at life as a better man.I hope your family is glad to have had you in there life. GOD BLESS YOU BRO. [THOMAS LITTLE]

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17