Corey Haim Found Dead

3/10/2010 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey HaimActor Corey Haim died this morning of an apparent overdose -- possibly accidental -- according to LAPD. He was 38.

Police tell us they were called to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA shortly before 4 AM PT to investigate.

Haim shot to fame in the 80s -- when he co-starred in a number of films, including "The Lost Boys" with Corey Feldman.

Haim reportedly suffered a drug-induced stroke in 2001 and was rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

Haim also reportedly was in and out of rehab 15 times, but cleaned up in 2004 after moving to Toronto.

D

What is *really* shocking is Captain and Tenille is ALL GROWED UP. I certainly 'memba them!

How about we cut the baby talk TMZ?

FTW666

he was great in Crank 2

Donna

This is so sad, Corey was a fav of mine from way back.
Sad that none of his friends or family couldn't have helped him.

R.I.P Corey

Lateya

Wow, not surprised. I always knew he was going to kill himself with them drugs. R.I.P man, but you could of had peace on this Earth without the drugs.

Barbie

Wow ! This is very sad. He battled his demons and lost. Just watching the Two Corey's one could see he was troubled and his friend really tried to help him but he didn't want help. This is definitely shocking but not I'm not surprised. He was on the path for a very long time. Apparently he was being molested by someone and Corey Feldman knew about it at the time, but did nothing to help him, and thats why he had a resentment with Corey Feldman for not helping him. I wouldn't be surprised if the person molesting him was Michael Jackson, since Corey Feldman was close to MJ and the other Corey wasn't but still hung around with MJ because of Corey Feldman. I hope the truth will finally come out about who was molesting him. Secrets kill....and thats obviously the culprit here.

locotx

".... Don't throw it to LUCAS !!!!"

Fred

Sadly, my money is on Lindsey Lohan as the next to go too soon.

Mikey

Oh something once pure

On Paramount Pictures
I'm Andy Warhol with other peers
Hey has beens
I'm the American dream

So let's stay out tonight
You see, I just can't stop it
I just can't stop it
Ooh, girl I say ooh
Whatever happened my friend
Ooh, girl I say ooh
Whatever happened my friend
Yeah Corey Haim Haim Haim Haim

So put on that dress tonight
You see, we just can't stop it
We just can't stop it
Ooh, hey girl I said ooh
Whatever happened my friend
Corey Haim

Mindy

Why is it people feel the need to trash those that have passed away? Who cares if it was an overdose, accidental or not. The Haim family just lost a loved one.

Steve

Very sad to see so many actors that I grew up watching as a kid dying one by one because of drugs! Seems like it must be a lonely life to be an actor,if all of the fame and money can't make you happy. Makes me look at my own life without any fame and very little money and realize that I actually have it pretty good! R.I.P. Corey, prayers go out to your family.

tiff

I think it is so sad that all these people are committing suicide and are overdosing on drugs RIP

Jeri

I am deeply saddened by Cory Haim dying....it is such a waste for him to go in this way. So many of the worlds greatest have died this way. How many more will go, how many more will we bury while this damn drug problem exists...

bruce

incideous disease adddiction. as much as this is no surprise, this kid seemed to go south after lucas. people will make fun im sure, but there isnt anything funny about it. im assuming people will make jokes about this i hope they dont. rip .

Jeff

Don't Worry, he's among Friends!! :)

~

Wow, that is sad. TMZ just showed Corey Feldman in a video on the street. As the cameraman was talking to him, he said, "Hey, this is Corey Haim". He was bloated and didn't look anything like himself and nobody recognized him. I actually thought that showed he was doing better because he had gotten clean not too long ago. Sometimes people gain a lot of weight after they get clean. But then again, that might have been what killed him. If he took the same amount of drug that he used to, it could have easily o.d.ed him.