Corey Haim -- Drug OD, Sources Say

3/10/2010 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Corey Haim did indeed OD on drugs, and his mom is the one who discovered him in the apartment and called 911.

Corey Haim Dead
Although cause of death is premature, so far law enforcement is telling us it was "possibly accidental."

We're told LAPD has opened a death investigation.

Singer Rick James died in the same apartment complex in 2004.

Michelle

RIP another lost soul! :o(

staavi

Last week's interview with Corey:

Cheryl

That's to bad, but he was on quite a destructive road for so many years. To bad he couldn't over come his drug addictions. 38's much to young to die. RIP Corey.

In My Own Words

brooke haynes

ah, i loved corey haim... he was my childhood fantasy husband. i hate to hear storys like this... RIP corey... :(

yazzie

I AM VERY SORRY ....DRUGS ARE TRULEY EVIL AND FROM THE DEVIL HIMSELF. GOD BLESS YOU.

hot snot

not surprising, but still very sad

michael

I hate the term "accidental overdose"...there's no such thing!!!! You either do drugs or not....one knows the risks the second they make the choice.

yazzie

Iam so sorry and yes drugs are evil and this last days we live in satan is truley working over time and how sad this young soul was taken by a evil drug. i hate drugs and i hate the devil.

atabaw

Poor thing, what a struggle he went through in life. I always liked him. RIP buddy, you will be missed. Now watch, that other Corey will try to bank off the publicity of Haim's death just like he tried to do with Jackson's death.

Mikey

I'm now betting on the guy from Crazy Town, Shifty Seth something......

capt andy

THIS GUY HAD MORE TALENT IN HIS LITTLE FINGER THAN MICHAEL JACKSON HAD HIS WHOLE LIFE,,NOW THIS IS A TRADGEDY OF NATIONAL PROMINANCE..FORGET WACKO CJACKO LETS HAVE A CORY DAY IN REMEMBRENCE OF THIS TRUELY GREAT ICON.WHAT A TRADGEDY,,I AM SOOO UPSET OVER THIS..

Have no shame

And just yesterday, singer Robbie Williams (a drug addict and rehab repeater himself) was reported in a magazine talking about how "lovely" drugs are. These celebs will NEVER get it. This cycle never ends. There will be another victim of this soon enough.

dillsmom

So sad to hear. Death is death no matter how it happens. May he rest in peace. We will miss you. Thank you for the memories of your fine work.

Patrick M.

3. It's not uncommon for people who have been clean for a little while that when they start using again that an overdose is possible. I'm not surprised of Coreys' passing. This shows the power of addiction. Very sad.

Posted at 9:19AM on Mar 10th 2010 by In My Own Words

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/10/corey-haim-drug-od-overdose-died/#comments#ixzz0hmfiqZIP

I so Agree with your comment. Great comment. you said what I was thinking but couldn't put it into words.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments