E*TRADE:

Lohan's Baby Lawsuit is

Bogus

3/11/2010 3:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan E tradeE*TRADE is firing back at Lindsay Lohan's claims that the online investment company ripped-off her name and likeness in its "Lindsay is a milkoholic" commercial.

E*TRADE issued the following statement to TMZ -- "We believe the claims are without merit and we intend to defend ourselves vigorously in this case."

The investment company says its commercial was meant to be "witty and memorable."

The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who gets accused of being the "milkoholic" other woman in a baby love triangle.

scum

I thought they were talking about Lindsay Lohan.

w

Really Lindsey, Really?, they stole your image? no merit what so ever, what a stupid thing to think, are you that high on yourself?
fuggin stuck up.

Max is a HOTTIE!!!

To Lindsay: If the shoe fits... stop being a loser alchy and get a life

Lindsay is like Madonna or Cher OMG what freakin planet is this family from? I guess just trying to stay relevant since no one wants to touch her hhhmmm with anything.

JR

I also thought they were taking about Lindsay Lohan I LOL it was so funny haha : )

KM

I hear the K9 actor in the latest dog food commercial is female. I suppose Lohan will sue them because they put another bitch on TV? This is ridiculous...that baby bears no resemblance to the young actress in the E*Trade commercial. Get a job Lohan!

Tim

The only people who would think that the commercial was a reference to Lindsay Lohan are people that wouldn't be smart enough to use E*Trade in the first place. This is just a sad attempt by an actress that was washed up before most people graduate college to stay in the public eye.

Wil

Reminds me of a classic Carly Simon song.

learnthesystem

Milka What????

Joe

If the baby had a giant rack then maybe she'd have a case.

Jomica Man

Will this nut job please go away soon. This lawsuit is is such a waste of any courts time. Yet, this lame ass waste of a women needs to have her name out there so the the whole world knows that she will not be ignored. The years of drug and alcohol abuse has really taken it's toll on her brain cells. Must have been pretty easy for this train wreck to find a slithering lawyer to take this case.

MR

This is so crazy! I cannot believe this girl, is she serious? That commercial is great and the farthest thing from my mind was Lindsy Lohan when I saw it. I think she is going broke because no one will hire her so now she is looking to get money from some bogus lawsuit. Go E-Trade!

BB

And E*Tradee is correct - counter sue for reimbursement of your legal fees E*Trade, 99.5% of America backs you

Reta

That crazy, used up, skank needs to get over herself and go away and OD already. We're sick to death of her. I hope she never gets another gig and I hope she has to pay all the legal fees for this bogus lawsuit. If they made the losers pay for frivious lawsuits we'd quit having ones like this choke up our courts.

Go away Lindsay and OD already PLEASE!!!

Henchy

She needs to get over herself..There are worse things to be called than a "milkoholic" ..She should be proud..Get a gig Lindsey..can you even act anymore..

Alan C

No Lindsay you are not a Milkoholic, you're an ALCOHOLIC! And as for E-Trade fighting this lawsuit, good for them. This train wreck of a former actress is amazing. She has no more clout in Hollywood, so instead she and her family have to resort to getting their publicity by going to court, continuously. Lindsay Lohan you are as washed up as a BEACHED WHALE! GO AWAY!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments