E*TRADE:

Lohan's Baby Lawsuit is

Bogus

3/11/2010 3:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan E tradeE*TRADE is firing back at Lindsay Lohan's claims that the online investment company ripped-off her name and likeness in its "Lindsay is a milkoholic" commercial.

E*TRADE issued the following statement to TMZ -- "We believe the claims are without merit and we intend to defend ourselves vigorously in this case."

The investment company says its commercial was meant to be "witty and memorable."

The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who gets accused of being the "milkoholic" other woman in a baby love triangle.

Fat Ben

It sounds like a lot of you have already played judge, jury and executioner here, but I think Linda Lohan may have a point. Her first name is as recognizeable as Madonna or Oprah or Herbie (didn't see it, but I've heard good things). Sure, we may not want to believe that Leslie has an exclusive right to her first name. But honestly, when you saw that commercial, and you heard the name of that baby and the context -- my God, the context -- then I bet everyone here thought the same thing: "They sticking it to Lisa Lohan!"

ELEANOR

LINDASY NEEDS TO GO PLAY IN THE TRAFFIC, LEAVE THE COUNTRY, GO BURY YOUR UGLY FACE.

Pistol

It's not witty. It's not memorable. And, Lindsey is a fool for admitting she sees herself in that little bit of nothing.

ChazTizer

Lindsay, keep your lawyer out!

She might have something to say about the country song that eTrade plans to use on their next commercial…

Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be LiLos’

marc spencer

What the hell is she talking about?? When I first saw the commercial I NEVER thought it was Lindsey L. Also the other person in the love triangle was a boy. Lindsey L. is into women not men!!!

F. Attorneys

Self-absorbed talentless c*nt

CriticAl

I hope she goes broke with this stupid lawsuit. I hate that nasty ho.

DOODAD

Not saying she should win the suit, but IT IS obviously a reference to her.

mellow

OK Let's review this list the baby:
Is female
Stumbles around when tries to walk
Cries frequently for unknown reasons
Must suck on a bottle often
Pisses and craps herself several times a day

I think Lohan has a great case.

rmann

What a loser this Lindsey Lohan is. She is so full of herself. The commercial stands for itself. They could have used the name Leslie, and it still would have been super funny !!

Maggie

Lindsay Lohan needs to get over herself; it never popped into my head that this
commercial had to be about her. "Lindsay" can be anyone and it's a popular
girls name. What a joke for Lindsay to think this was all about her.........I
was even confused why she was raising such a fuss about it; guess she needs some
more publicity.

Diane

Like she's the only alcoholic slut in town...

Cici

No way would I EVER equate that Lo-ham chick with Madonna or Oprah. The commercial was funny and I did not think of what's her name when I saw it. I read that she and her mother are pushing the law suit. Is this just another example of "toxic brain syndrome" or full blown narcissism or both?

Daisy

She is broke and has discovered this is one way to make money: sue. 100M. Common Linds, surely you know the whole planet is laughing at you. You need to make peace with God to help you fight your demons.

Puppy

You know South Park uses people images (sort of) and make fun of them and shows no mercy. South Park is coming back on soon. Please let this be the opening episode. A Lilo vs Etrade episode would be so funny!!!!

I am on E*trade's side this girl is a joke.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments