Ikki Twin Making 'Slow Improvements'

3/12/2010 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ikki TwinsErica "Rikki" Mongeon was released from the ICU on Tuesday -- but doctors have told the "Double Shot of Love" star's family that she's looking at a lengthy hospital stay.

According to her manager, Erica is making slow improvements after coming out of her medically induced coma earlier this week.

We're told a family member has been staying with her around the clock.

Erica and her sister Victoria were passengers in a car that collided with a semi-truck in Bakersfield last week. There were no other serious injuries.

karma

Good to hear about her improvement. Head injuries are so serious. I hope everything turns out okay.

blanket jackson

thats not a coma....shes just really dumb and slow. our taxes better not be paying for this!

YOUCH

I hope she gets well. Having worked in the Operating Room at a NY hospital I have seen the worse. She is lucky to be getting better. God Bless.

capt andy

who gives a rats ass..my daddys tax dollors better not be paying for this...

sardonicus

Re: Post #3 "Forced by the pressures of life, people of breath. Have you ever thought to make our lives easier ever?
=== You know, fashionable clothes can be adjusted people's taste? ===="

Boy, you can sure say that again, chenfang6696.
All I know is that whenever I feel forced by the pressures of life, I just slip on a pair of gstar coogi evisu true jeans with my Christan Audigier BIKINI JACKET & that always seems to make my life easier ever.
Thank God for poorly-translated spam posts from fake fashion websites. Without them, people of breath (like myself) would have no reason to get out of bed in the morning.

But, seriously...can someone please stop these parasites from posting this ridiculous garbage? Please???

YOUCH

Sardonicus,
That lousy post was removed and I hope that TMZ starts using the warped letters and numbers thing that some websites use to stop those parasites from doing exactly what they have been doing on TMZ for the past several weeks. It is spam plain and simple.

HELLO? TMZ PLEASE READ WHAT I JUST ASKED FOR.

who dat

That's some cold S you people are talking. Brain swelling is very difficult to recover from. Positive thoughts for her and the family for a complete recovery.

DeeWA2009

Oh my gosh, I am SO... praying for Erica. On July 9, 2004, my 25yo son was killed in a car crash, drunk/impaired driver caused the crash. So I know the anguish her family is going through. Thank goodness she is making improvements. They were passengers, as was my son, VICTIMS!