Kid Rock's Wallet Takes Hit in Fight Lawsuit

3/12/2010 7:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kid Rock'Kid Rock has to pay three guys who sued him over an alleged fight last year a total of $35,000 ... not bad considering they originally demanded $15 million.

The three men filed the lawsuit last year, claiming Rock and three members of the Boo-Yaa Tribe hip-hop group assaulted them outside of an L.A. hotel in 2006.

The jury in the case reached the verdict moments ago in L.A. County Superior Court -- and ordered Rock to fork over $35k for the three guys to split.

Doesn't sound bad until you realize they weren't awarded any attorneys fees ... which means a nice chunk of that will be handed over to their lawyers.

uparse

celebrities suck balls. who cares what they do. only morons do, like TMZ. losers! fail!

KIM

GOOD FOR YOU KID ROCK!! tHESE MONEY HUNGRY FOOLS HAVE ONLY A TINY BIT OF MONEY TO SHARE AFTER THEY PAY THE LAWYER. ya, IT SUCKS TO BE SUED. I'M just saying that they are far below the multi mills.. they thought theyed be owed.Not just the money, but look how long they had to wait. It was not close shut. Good for you kid rock.It is just a little sting from a bee sucking nectar from a flower. It could have been a wasp nest out for protection.Love ya.

cheapNeasy

Kid rock vs John Rich on the mayweather mosley undercard....anyone?

Balls

cidroc

if he likes to fight so much why didnt he fight tommy lee for 1.5mill o cause he dont fight 1on1 just like at the waffle house watch the video it was like 5 on1

disturbed

why is this guy even famous?

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

disturbed

This guy is the poster boy for Not Intelligent.

James

Kid Rock, exudes class.

Douchebag!

not jon!

as i man who owns a limo company and has seen a thousand live shows, i can tell you the reason kid is famous is becuse he is a super talent who puts on one of the best live shows i have ever seen! mabey you should get out from behind the safety of your computer and mouth off in front of real breathing humans so when you receive the beating you so deserve you can sue and get a couple bucks too!!!!

Fred Farkel

Hey KID!!

Congratulations!!!!

Chump change man!! CHUMP CHANGE!!!

I'm sitting here LMAO KID... about 5 years ago, I was the dumb a$$ who didn't know who you were down at Don Massey Rolls Royce - Bentley... I think I stepped in front of you to talk to Brenda... LMAO... hey thanks dude for not pounding my a$$!!! I got home and told my daughter that I sort of dissed you, and my duaghter pounded my a$$ for you anyway!!!

Oh well.

Good for you.

James

He don't remember you Fred Farkel, and nobody cares if you have a Bently.

Douchebag.

balls

balls

dream smile pro

Rock wallet is very handsome man but sometimes he react like as a child. I have to know about his more ...

macc hardy

They removed Kid Rock's performance? I've searched for a long time on some reason why they did that but i couldn't find anything and i thought that was one of the best moments there and it was the Diva's entrance is their any reason they did it? I'm just curious..

Brute Reynolds

Remember when Kid Rock got all hissy and attacked Tommy Lee? Tommy Lee said it was like getting hit with a pillow.Ha Ha Ha!!!

The only way Kid Rock could knock someone out is if they were so tired they fell right asleep when the pillow hit their head.

Jerome

If ever there was a guy...aka clown who really has no talent its Kid Crap....who cares....do you have his cd's....he's cling on....to who I don't know...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments