Conan O'Brien -- Amish Chic

3/15/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While out with his family in Beverly Hills on Sunday, former "Tonight Show" host Conan O'Brien tried to go unnoticed by dressing up like an orthodox Mennonite.

media_removed_tmz

It takes $32.5 million to look this good.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Aw Shucks, Poor Conan, Poor Little Rich Kid, parents are rich, Conan Harvard educated, blah, blah, blah, waltzed into TV with his own show, he was a writer for the Simpsons, blah, blah, blah.

Poor baby, never had to work a REAL JOB! Got contract for MILLIONS, always lived the GOOD LIFE, blah, blah, blah. Poor baby is basking in the California sunshine with millions of dollars, blah, blah, blah.

He is NOT funny, just the humor of a 12 year old boy...and that only works in elementary school. He "milked" that for way too long. Being a spoiled brat, Conan is used to people catering to him and when you are connected, you get the millions.

Wouldn't the rest of us like the Big Check and Big TV Show with 12 year old boy humor as our "talent"?

flyinskyler

Its fine if you do not like Conan, I know that he is not everyones "cup of tea" so to speak. You should not bash his family like some idiot is doing on this board. His wife looks just fine, I am sure she is far from being fat or stupid. I am sure graduating from Harvard and working with television executives, most likely he did not meet her hanging out in a trashy bar. As for his kid, thats way low to insult anyones child. She looks normal to me, but she may be a special needs child. My only child is autistic and if anyone crosses the line to insult him, all hell breaks loose. Thats a line no one with any brains or common sense or decency should cross. If you are a Jay Leno fan, I think even Jay would be disgusted with your comments. In other words, his family are not putting themselves out there in show business and do not deserve to be dragged through the mud because you happen to not like Conan.

Ash

Would be funny... except none of those clothes are remotely Amish or Menno.

No exterior pockets. No jeans. No open necked dresses with bare legs. The straw hat has a decorative edge.

C'mon guys, I am sure Wikipedia would cough that all up for you!

PolarBear

Leno's boring and Letterman's just going through the paces. We need a new show.............to poop on!!!!!!!!!!!!

PolarBear

Conan and his team need to create a hit comedy movie this year. Deal with late night and its limitations later. It's like most people who become popular with SNL but then move on to bigger projects. Conan is not a minor talent.

PolarBear

Response to NMC: what exactly do you mean by "MORAN"? Is that local slang for "catamaran" or an extended version of the movie "RAN" by the great Japanese director Kurosawa? Eg: "I want more RAN! MORAN!"

eyeroll

I don't understand why anyone has to attack Conan's family. His little girl is adorable, and his wife looks great.

If you want to badmouth Conan, feel free, but leave his family alone. They haven't done anything to deserve the nasty words.

Only the very, very low go after kids...

Apple

Whoa! Hey you guys don't like Conan? THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE!!! Everyone's entitled to like whomever they want, but to bash his family??? Guys c'mon! Seriously, it's uncalled for........

Glory Bee

Very wise to wear a wide brim hat with such a fair complexion. My ex is that pale and even with minimal sun exposure got melanoma. I am also a wide brim wearer and my skin is much better than many sun bunnies much younger.

M Bear