Lady Gaga -- Exhausted in New Zealand

3/15/2010 8:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga looked like she was thisclose to fainting during a concert in New Zealand this weekend.

Lady Gaga: Click to watch
A lethargic Lady sang most of her concert closer "Bad Romance" sitting or laying down on the front of the stage -- and appeared more out of it than usual.

According to the person who posted the video on YouTube, it was so hot that "people passed out" in the audience.

Sash

It's called DRUGS!!!
Gaga loves the white powder!

marilyn

She's acting to get the publicity!!!!!

jrad247

I wanna lay down on top of her and perform mouth to mouth

Black Power

Anyone who pays their hard earned money to see this garbage deserves to get ripped off. This is not entertainment. This is a chick who wears a bunch of weird clothes because she thinks it will make up for her lack of singing talent. One day people will realize that they wasted money and time on a horrible form of entertainment.

capt andy

You would have to be gay,blind or retarded to enjoy crap like this.More than likely all 3 if you ask me..What a bunch of crap, and those spacemen behind her danceing didnt look to be in any distress.When is her 10 minutes of fame going to be up????

Robyn

She? You mean IT Tmz? It got overheated. This thing really scares the hell out of me. I get really creeped out when I see it or hear about it.

Seriously

The callous cruelty that lays behind the anonymous is what's disgusting to me.

Waston044

I GIVE HER PROPS!!

Even though she was exhausted she stuck it out till the end and finished her perfomance.. Good Job!

Darlene

Couldnt pay me to go see that crap!!! ;oP

christy

But the back-up dancers had to keep on going? Peasants!!!

ashley

if it was so "hot" in there, how about her poor back up dancers?! they seemed perfectly fine.

capt andy

r 15th 2010 by elvis

I already said that..dont be stealing my thoughts ashley

thank you thank you thank you very much

Steffie

Wow!! Now I've had heat exhaustion before, and I can honestly say that is NOT what she was going thru. Like someone on here mentioned, the back up dancers seemed fine! She needs to take better care of herself....whether it's laying off drugs, getting some sleep. Whatever it is she needs to change it or else she will wind up in the "Dead Young Celebrities" club!

tlynn

17. Looked like a bug after getting sprayed with RAID.

Posted at 1:55PM on Mar 15th 2010 by ydoucare

OMG, now that's some funny sh*t right there!!! I'm still laughing, damn near out loud!!! Whatever the f this critter is, it's time to put this broken down pony to pasture! Have you folks never heard of cruelty to animals? You pay money to see her lip sync and she thinks she's the wiser, therefore creating an ego that doesn't quite fit the lack of talent. This tranny is running neck & neck with Amy Winehouse, only difference is the fashion.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/15/lady-gaga-tired-bad-romance-concert-new-zealand-video/2#comments#ixzz0iHG5Bzc6

KLEB

Lady Gaga can Really sing! NOT like the new ones and some old ones out there TRYING to lipsync to their studio worked up Vocodor! LMAOWROTFLTLG!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments