Corey Haim 911 Call --

He's Not Breathing

3/16/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: TMZ has obtained the heartbreaking 911 call made by Corey Haim's mother the morning he collapsed at her apartment on March 10.

Corey Haim
Judy has a difficult time understanding the 911 dispatcher. It's hard to understand what he's saying.

Judy makes it clear Corey is not breathing. He was pronounced dead an hour and 15 minutes after the 911 call.

Tina

No one makes anyone listen so make it your choice and stop bitching if someone else finds it worth while to hear. You ROCK HARVEY.

Sharon

:( How horrible for her. Poor Corey!

The dispatcher needs to be fired! It would have been easier to hang up and call back and get someone else!!! What a jerk with no compassion. Wake up and SPEAK clear.. this is.. kind of like an emergency!! hello!!

Ohh.. and why is everybody complaining about... "how dare you TMZ?".. you are listening to it so join their club. Don't come back to TMZ if you don't like it.

grossed out

This is unecessary and does not need to be publicized. It was already known his mother seen him collapse and stop breathing. The same thing with Brittany Murphy. Some things do not need to be aired.

cedramyers

My worst nightmare is calling 911 and the dispatcher does not answer, hangs up and can not be understood. I always have dreams about this.

eyeroll

I wish they wouldn't release the 911 calls. Its such an invasion of a tragic event in someone's life.

I'm sorry for Judy Haim's loss, and I hope Corey rests in peace.

Bren

Holy crap, that dispatcher sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger! I could barely understand him.

sporizon

Great, so another Hollywood druggie died... helps open up the supply line to Winona & Friends. How's that liquid Demerol working for ya?

V

Please take the 9-1-1 calls off your website. I would hate to be one of the family members who has to relieve the despair and pain every time a website wants give the world access to them. This is a private phone call with a tragic ending, please stop.

del

Why does the marble mouthed dispatcher ask "Is he awake?" and "Are you with him?" When she's already said he's not breathing? They should fire this guy for being unable to articulate clearly.

Had it coming

"please take it down"

your not time warner. you have no saywhat they can or cant do. go somewhere else to cry your pathetic eyes out. waaaaaaaaaaah

Carrie

There is nothing wrong with airing this 911 call for the public to hear. It is disturbing that the 911 operator speaks broken English.

Jessica

All I want to say is that...... the fact that she can't and I can't understand the dispatcher is CRAP!!!!!! Wtf! He could kill someone just by not being able to clearly communicate with someone. That is just CRAP!

Scarypeople

You know what, if you want to LIVE and WORK in America, LEARN ENGLISH! I hope Habib gets fired for his obvious incompetence as a 911 operator. I would have demanded to speak to someone else!

You likka the juice

I think posting this for the world to hear is kind of important. Hopefully it will provide such an outrage over this 911 operator that he gets canned. When your job is to talk on the phone and help people with time sensitive emergencies, it usually helps if you can be understood. How this guy got a job talking on the phone is beyond me. Take the SH*IT out of your mouth and speak up!!!

Fred Farkel

THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO HEAR THESE CALLS.

THAT 911 OPERATOR NEEDS TO BE FIRED FOR BEING UNABLE TO SPEAK PLAIN ENGLISH.

FLORIDA IS TRYING TO MAKE 911 CALLS UNAVAILABLE FOR THE MEDIA TO PUBLISH. WE NEED TO HEAR THESE CALLS SO THAT THESE IDIOTS CAN BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR STUPIDITY.