Corey Haim 911 Call --

He's Not Breathing

3/16/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: TMZ has obtained the heartbreaking 911 call made by Corey Haim's mother the morning he collapsed at her apartment on March 10.

Corey Haim
Judy has a difficult time understanding the 911 dispatcher. It's hard to understand what he's saying.

Judy makes it clear Corey is not breathing. He was pronounced dead an hour and 15 minutes after the 911 call.

Deb

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! How can you in good conscience post a person's dieing moment and their mother's grief like this to the world? You have lost a fan. WHOEVER APPROVED TO HAVE THIS POSTED SHOULD SERIOUSLY HAVE YOUR HEAD EXAMINED! Put yourself in this persons shoes - would you want such a horribly painful PRIVATE moment broadcast to the world? Have you no human compassion? Was it worth it?

TAMEE

U know there are some good 911 operators and then there are just some idiots who managed to score the job. First off who hired this guy because 911 operators I am sorry should be well spoken and UNDERSTANDABLE!! He sounded like he was eating and I am sorry when u r trying to help u should be able to be understood. Second, it tends to make me really angry when they fail to realize that the person on the other end is experiencing the most heartbreaking thing to have to ever have to face. Judy seems calm despite what she is going through at that moment. I had to call 911 for my dad who busted his head open and was on the floor semi conscious. The operator never even told me what I should do or even ask questions they said they r on the way and I had to call back 3 more times because I know it was some 15 to 20 mins. it took them to get here and the drive is only 5 mins. and was at 3am. I hope this guy gets another job that does not require him to speak and in emergency situations. Ughh!! GOD Bless u Corey I will always love u!!

mike

hmm,, interesting,, now who is Corey Haim again ???

watching

Are 911 calls routed through India now? I couldn't understand CRAP! All I heard was an attitude. I'm glad this call was released b/c this moron needs to lose his job.

WTF

I've been waiting for this to be posted.

I didn't have a problem understanding the dispatcher, of course, I wasn't on the phone with a dead son next to me.

LH

/122. Why are some of you fidiots assuming we listened to this? Its not rocket sceince to figure out what it is. Its as plain as the nose on your face. Its a 911 call of a MOTHER witnessing her child DYING. Its not something that should be put here for people to listen to over and over. You can read the site with out listening to this garbage.

Talk about stupid.

To the person that referred to "damned Mexicans, and all these foreigners.. blah blah.." Unless you are 100% Native American I'd shut up if I were you. I don't care how far back your family goes in America. Unless ALL of your ancestors are Native Americans (Injuns for you prejudice dumbass*s) they have as much right to be here as you.

Posted at 9:30PM on Mar 16th 2010 by susan

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Susan, Susan, Susan, you are correct in that this audio is about a Mother losing her adult son to death. Judy Haim deserved first-rate emergency response in clear and concise spoken English. Obvious to most of us on here (except you because you say it is garbage) - is that Corey's mother's FIRST LANGUAGE is English (Canadian-English). She is doing the right things to obtain emergency assistance in the throes of a death. She is impeded by a foreigner who DOES NOT belong on the 911 emergency console my taxpayers pay for.

And, I am a Native American. Us "injuns" [sic], in fact, did learn to speak correct English, graduate from prestigious higher education institutions, and actually compete for USA job opportunities which the damn foreigners steal from North American citizens identity theft, affirmative action, and other special interest programs.

mike

Susan, shut the hell up already....unless you can tell me why they are called Native Americans, what about the people that the Redman scalped to take their property? are you hanging any statues in your front yards to those poor people? I didnt think so, get off your polical correct high horse and actually learn your history otherwise you just sound really stupid...

Ben

Posted at 9:30PM on Mar 16th 2010 by susan

Want to see a copy of my INDIAN family tree, you pathetic POS greasy bitch! Every time someone mentions the lazy-azz welfare-riding mexicans, YOUR sorry ass comes on with your same lame comments...wonder why that is....JULIO!! Already spend that welfare check and you have nothing else to do....and bring your Indian comment here and see what it gets you, SKANK!

Suze

call me crazy, but I could understand the 911 operator just fine. Very sad story...the mother sounded so scared. I hope I never know that kind of fear.

Martin

Thank you TMZ for posting this... You are helping us
ALL deal with Corey's loss.

The part that was so moving for me was,... "What's your emergency?" Very moving.....

What was your most moving line?

Diandra

If the operator had spoken more quickly and had a take charge attitude he might have sounded better. Maybe 911 operators should be trained by drill instructors to get them on the ball.

This is beyond heartbreaking.

Corey is loved and respected for his work. And for the hours of happiness he has provided to complete strangers (his audience). He had great talent. He got excellent reviews for some of his work. This can't be said for some of today's top stars. He shouldn't be condemned because of human weaknesses.

No wonder in an interview in the street he said TMZ could take a beautiful, perfect flower and turn it to crap (something like that) and then he said No, I'm just kidding, this (attention from the press) comes with the job. Gee, I wish more stars were nice enough to say this instead of attacking the press with weapons (cars, umbrellas, squirt bottles, etc.) He was a sweet person.

LH

City of Angels (Los Angeles) is a very big city. I am ashamed that we have been dumbed down to this disgraceful level. I hope that I never need the services of 911, Los Angeles Police, nor Fire departments.

Robyn

If you guys think this is bad don't listen to the entire phone call. It's like 10 minutes long and it'll make you 10 times sicker. It's REALLY REALLY HORRIBLE!

Terri

Difficult to listen to. Poor Corey. RIP dear Corey.

kimmie

RIP Cory...his poor mother...TMZ should not post these 911 calls. Others demise shouldn't be used for entertainment.