Family, Friends Gather for Corey Haim's Funeral

3/16/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Haim's funeral was held today at the Steeles Memorial Chapel in Thornhill, Toronto, Canada.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Corey Feldman, Haim's longtime friend, chose not to go to the funeral today, but posted this open letter to Haim:

"This is for you on the day of your funeral. First off I am so sorry I am not there with you today. By that I mean my physical body is not with your physical body. However you know that my heart is right at your side. You also know the only reason I am truly not there is out of respect for your mother and her wishes to minimize the media attention as much as possible."
[click here to read the rest]

Remembering Corey Haim

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

John

Man, Feldman is sooooo full of himself. He should have called this letter "ode to trying to stay relevant." Also, Mr. Feldman, you used your/you're incorrectly and you spelled realize wrong. Probably a lot more too, but I stopped reading. It's sad to think that such a self-absorbed douche was this guy's closest friend.

Harry Kunt

where's the 911 call ?

Cherrie_Blossomm

I still can't believe that Corey is gone. It was such a waste. RIP...

creativmyn

R.I.P. Corey

Lana

RIP Corey Haim! You will be missed.

marson

So sad for someone so young.

Carol

FANS:

Condolence Book for Corey Haim

Date of Funeral: 11:00 AM, Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Location of Funeral: Steeles Memorial Chapel, 350 Steeles Ave. W.
Location of Burial: Pardes Shalom Cemetery

Memorial donations may be made to the Corey Haim Memorial Fund, c/o Judy Haim - P.O.Box 87655, 298 John St., Thornhill, Ontario, L3T 7R4

ladyblue

They took the 911 call down? I listened to about 30 seconds and that was enough. His poor mother, no-one should have to go through that.

kickrocks

What happen to the 911 post?
The despatcher needed to speak louder and clear. He sounded half asleep.

noneofyourebusiness

Shame on you TMZ. You should not have been there. That was a private family affair and all they asked was that no photographers be there. Shame.

thepope

get over it,Like it's really a shock? The guy was a self centered,ego maniac,druged out ,spoiled brat.He was given a million chances and pissed them away.I'm ashamed he called Canada home.

vulture

R.I.P lost boy. Gold bless your family...

OOWEEE

"NEGROS TOO STUPID TO RECYCLE" Waste Management Incorporation contracts with poor minority municipalities for trash pick up services and excludes "recyle services from their Waste Management Accounts in Southern Illinois municipalities. SHAME ON YOU WASTE MANAGEMENT CEO LARRY ODONNELL.

Carol

#9 thepope - who do you think you are? People make mistakes and some of them die because of them but at the core of his being this was a good man who did not hurt anyone. How dare you say you are ashamed he called Canada home, how your ignorant are you? I am ashamed of people like you living in Canada..go hide under a rock with your freinds.

Kelly

Feldman is lame to not be there. It's about paying your respects. Media will be there regardless.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments