Corey Feldman -- Haim's Death 2 Much to Bear

3/17/2010 7:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Feldman skipped his best friend's funeral yesterday, but he found his own way to pay tribute to Corey Haim last night -- getting a big ol' tattoo.

Corey Feldman

Corey mourned his friend at T-Man Tattoo, a San Fernando Valley ink shop. The art features the numbers, 222. On his blog, in his open letter to Haim, Corey said correctly, "Nobody will understand the magic of 22/222."

Robyn

Someone said Brooke McCarter said something about Feldman? What did he say? I can't find anything anywhere.

TP17

This dude is an A hole.

Linda Lovelest

Is Corey Feldman gay? Seriously.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I sense a book or made-for-TV movie coming out. Total loser. I've lost friends to drugs--this is abnormal behaviour. Read the interviews of Todd Bridges. That's how friends react to a loss of this type. They don't blame fans who didn't even know Haim had a prob and, even if they did know, were powerless to do anything about it. A photo-shoot of you supposedly getting a tatoo to honor a fallen friend? Come on. That was all about Corey Feldman, not Corey Haim. If you don't see that don't blame your ignorance on those of us that do.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

FREAK IS USING THE MANS DEATH TO TRY TO MAKE A COMEBACK. EPIC FAIL.

Vincent

maybe we're overthinking this numbers thing? if you divide 22 by 222, you get a number that endlessly repeats: .099099099099099.... it's like dividing 22 by 7.

DeLaney

When I first read the letter, I thought 22/222 was code for 4/20. 2+2=4 and there are 5 2's, 4x5=20. Guess I overthought it.

catherine turley

tmz is always full of idiots. don't listen corey. you do what you feel is right.

corey feldman immediately told people not to jump to conclusions about a drug overdose. he also reportedly said he would be going to the l.a. memorial. he skipped the funeral so that it would hopefully be more low key. his initial statement about haim's death thoughtful and personal. and nobody gets a permanent tattoo as a photo op. they were friends.

Irina

I love how Corey Feldmun is here under like three different names trying to defend herself-yes, I said her, because she used to Michael Jackson.

Haim and Feldman hadn't spoken in years and his mother didn't invite Tovah Felshuh to the funeral.

Period.

it's that simple.

SaraLee

Im truly sadden that in a time of loss people would take the time to post such hurtful comments. Someone who may have ment nothing to you, ment the world to others. When I was tweleve I had the priviledge of meeting Corey Haim. He was very kind and sweet. He is nothing of the character some of these comments make him appear to be. Everyone needs to remember this man was someone's son. People should be paying their respects not being disrespectful. At the bottom of the autograph he gave me (which I still have framed and now sits in my accounting office) he wrote "222". I have always wondered what it ment. I couldn't believe it last night when I was watching TMZ, and saw Corey Feldman's tatoo. Is it possible that it represents - 222's (asprins that contain codine) sure maybe. But being Canadian myself, I must say I doubt it. I don't think that Corey Feldman (as unique as he can be sometimes)would get a tatoo that represents an addictive pain medication to honour his friend who possibly just passed away as a result of an accidental overdose. Especially not next to the name of his son. I also doubt Corey Haim would write a numeric drug code on the autograph of a crying twelve year old girl. It means something, but I've never been able to figure out what. Maybe TMZ can figure out this mystery..It's sad that now Corey Haim again has the fame he so badly wanted for the wrong reasons and a day too late..R.I.P.COREY XO

KrownRoyalReview

I miss that kid.

You know, Feldman's parents were both Hollywood promoters -- dad was a record promoter and mom was a *very* ambitious playboy playmate ( you know how they are) who had both her kids doing commercials before they were out of diapers. Feldman comes from a tribe of Industry piranhas. Mindy Feldman was a new mousketeer -- you gotta Google that article to note how everybody in the family gets a nice sendup.

Haim was just a sweet kid from Canada with an energy and a talent as big as anything anyone had ever seen. His dad is a salesman. His mom did computer work. Not even in the same universe.

It could not have ended well. It didn't. And here is Feldman, on camera again after he produced the Two Coreys, a show where every script was about how screwed up, lonely, drug addled, washed up, impoverished and desperate Corey Haim *really* was.

You get to do this to the poorer, less connected kid I guess. You can use him to make yourself look good. Especially if he has no idea it's being done to him and also happens to be unbelievably talented with looks not even twenty years of hard drugs could really ruin.

With friends like this...

The only way feldman could possibly steal a scene from his best friend was to wait till he was dead.

Well, I'd tell a couple jokes here but to tell you the truth, I'm too sad.

perry

who cares just another dead addict

222

true meaning of 2/2/2 ?

Jes

Let me explain what I believe 22/222 means. It's all about numerology and beliefs. Every number means something. For example 22 is the most powerful of all numbers.It is often called the Master Builder.The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. 222 is considered a state a spiritual enlightenment. A person who attains 222 is connected to themselves, and to people and things around them. ZEN means "meditation" in Japanese and is a form of Buddhism that stresses the practice of meditation as the key to enlightenment, which brings you to 222. Feldman had "ZEN" tattooed on him beside 222.

Jes