Jaafar Jackson -- Gunnin' for His Lil Bro

3/17/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson and her people insist the incident involving Jermaine Jackson's son, Jaafar, and the stun gun was an isolated event -- but TMZ has obtained a home movie that shows Jaafar is no stranger to playing with guns.

Jaafar, Jermaine, Jermajesty Jackson

The scene -- which appears to have been shot several months ago -- begins with Jaafar (left) barging into Jermajesty's room, Airsoft gun drawn, and then ordering his little brother to get on the ground. Jaafar pushes Jermajesty to the ground, pretends to pistol-whip him, handcuffs him and then gives the youngster an incomplete version of his Miranda rights.

Jaafar then tells his brother, "Don't move or I'll bust your head open."

Jaafar then cocks the gun, points it to Jermajesty's head, pulls the trigger and you hear the click. Jermajesty plays dead and Jaafar drags him by the leg out of the room.

TMZ decided not to post the video.

As for the stun gun incident, sources tell TMZ Jaafar pointed the weapon at two of Michael Jackson's kids -- Blanket and Prince -- but the family insists the two kids weren't even in the same room.

Our sources say the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services are still reviewing the stun gun incident.

sc341

Someone in that house obtained that tape somehow and most likely sold it for $$. It is the duty of the parties in possession of the tape to turn it over to the authorities for review. I am pretty sure I can guess who is causing problems in that house. TMZ is not posting it because of a legal issue, I bet. Just like the guy who was in possession of John Edwards/Rielle Hunter's tape. I won't be surprised if this boy is taken out of that home to be put in a residential treatment program for E.D. youth.

dirtydiana

Jermaine needs to start being a Dad. Michael is a great dad
Jermaine needs to take notes. Those kids are headed for trouble unless Jermaine nips it in the bud.

Lola

Jermajesty and Jaafar Jackson are the children of Jermaine Jackson, Michael's brother. Jermaine is a black muslim and so are his children. Violence is something that is to be expected from the black muslims. Farrakhan is their leader, the one praised by obama's "pastor and spiritual adviser," right after he damned America.

bebefj123

Oh so what. toy guns are sold in stores and sure if you filmed all the kids that have one playing with the toy gun, the video would show them pointing and shooting, chasing each other and shooting and playing dead you nuts. Stop trying to make this child into something sinister! Go get some footage of other kids that play shoot em up TMZ, do your job at being objective instead of trying to ruin and curse a child with a criminal future. Bet most of you reporters played with guns when you were kids yourselves and did stuff to your siblings, cousins too. Leave them alone!!!!!!

helga

Jafar has issues and instead of being taken to counselling he gets an icecream. MJs kids are not safe there. TMZ, GIVE the Video to DCFS!!!!

helga

So Katherine and Alejandra, let jafar assault his brother. Why are these kids allowed to play with guns and handcuffs in the house. These are violent games. I agree that the tape should get to authorities.
ASAP. TMZ please give the tape to the DCFS before something bad happens. That child needs to be seen by a professional.

Rx

I think that whoever gave these kids those idiotic names is a jajerk.

cathclassica87

Please. If this was any other non-famous family - or any family other than the Jacksons - this kind of incident would be laughed off as child's play and a "boys will be boys" type of event. Kids have been playing guns and robbers for centuries, and boys have been pounding on their little brothers for even longer.

Why is this even news? Leave the kids alone so they can grow up.

Xtina

I see no story here jeesh I couldn't tell you how many times my boys have done the same thing...now if it was a real gun yeah it's a story lmao come on even my daughter gets in on this stuff lol.

Ginger

Good Lord, TMZ, give it up. My brothers used to play such games all the time when we were kids. They pretended to be cops and robbers, and sometimes cowboys and Indians. I am sure most young boys still play such games. This is beginning to sound like a CRUSADE by you to whip up animosity against the Jacksons at any price. Why?

Spanky

Jermajesty? Are you effing kidding me? Jermajesty? Really. You can take the family out of the projects, but you can't ...

kavicsgym

Jermaine should rather stay home and discipline his children instead of grabbing every opportuntity to be on TV shows and talking in an elevated voice about Michael.

No wonder everyone says about Michael's children they are most polite and well-mannered, because - unlike Jermaine's children -they had a father who cared for them and spent time with them.

Ginger

They are just young boys playing cops and robbers, for Christs sake, TMZ. Enough of this harassing the Jacksons. My brothers used to play robbers and cops or cowboys and indians when they were children, and I am sure children still do.Just leave this family alone, you have done more than enough damage already. Enough is ehough.

Chris

Come on Harvey show the video, are you developing a conscience ?

Marla

WOW, I should be behind bars for all the years of playing cops and thieves with my friends and sister, and specially for the dead threats I delivered so freely, not to mention the real punches I gave to some of them!!! Too bad I didn't try to make a movie out of those games!