Stephanie Seymour Goes Two Pieces

3/17/2010 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Stephanie Seymour, 41, took her lil' black bikini to the shores of St. Barts -- proving that the sun was the second hottest thing to hit the sands of the Caribbean.

0922_media_removed_small-2

Wanda W.

Now there see,a super model who actually LOOKS healthy ! Imagine that,what a novel concept............

Wanda W.

Am I first ? Wow, my first time first ! I would like to thank all the little people who have helped me..........

Whamo

See ladies..you can look like this too for your man. He might actually want to have sex with you again instead of making up excuses.

Joe

Wow AXL ROSE use to tap that. Lucky him.

Alexa

by that's right
Didn't know that women keep themselves attractive just for men. Wouldn't want to do it just for themselves.
As for sex, most men are losers in the sack, so that's no incentive to be thin.

Jake

Wow what an invasion of privacy....TMZ is a class act. NOT

Rainey

Well, she is no longer "qualifies" as a supermodel - and wouldn't get hired as lingerie model at this weight - that's just an industry sick fact. She's now 41 years old and mother of 3 kids. She looks great, but don't deceive yourself and not recognize she's had "help". Just look back at her photos over the years - obvious. So, yes, many women could look like this if they coughed up the $$$$$$$$ for the surgery & were blessed with good genes to begin with. She is still very beautiful and yes, healthy and looks much better than the hipless, silicone laden rails typically used as lingerie models these days. Guess sexy women aren't "in"...the look is more pubscent boy shapes (sticks) with uber-silicone implants...sad. Still - she was the BEST angel VS ever had!

Tango

Wow - REAL BOOBS on a 41 yr old - she looks awesome !!

You go girl. . . I'm heading off to the gym :)

Whamo

As for sex, most men are losers in the sack, so that's no incentive to be thin.

Posted at 11:04AM on Mar 17th 2010 by Alexa
================================================================
Most men are losers in YOUR sack...because you're a fat ass and
it's all he can do to keep it up looking at your back fat and cottage cheese thighs.

richie boiadro

I have always thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.I still feel that way and her husband must be crazy for screwing that marriage up.Axel has not been the same since she dumped him.Making history with her would make my decade...

No Comment

She finally looks decent. She used to live close to me and she always looked like a drugged up crack whore. Now she finally looks like a healthy woman.

elephantman

Jeeze! She looks great! I always had a crtush on her! Her body is perfect! I once found a picture of her in a dumpster, it was framed you know someone did the whole nine yards on this, my wife (at the time) thought I had done it all myself. I cant beleive she went out with Axl Rose, GROSS~~~~~! I would still give her a real good shaggin if I had the chance!

Robyn

She looks great. Not so sure she's had work done though. It all looks natural to me.

MightyMad

... Definitely still would tap that.

Darlene