Britney Spears & BF Still Together

3/18/2010 4:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite rumors that they broke up, Britney Spears and boyfriend Jason Trawick showed a united front and walked hand in hand through Beverly Hills on Wednesday.

0921_media_removed_britney

Brit did take a Minnie break from Jason ... and put on mouse ears while inside an Encino party store.

Me, myself and I

I think that Britney is out of touch with herself. She continues to dress like her body is 17, although it's getting close to 30.

Britney, tight and short clothes are for the teenies. They are saying "Look at me - I'm almost an adult woman. (But I'm still a brainless teen.)

Jules

I can't remember the last photo of her that she was actually smiling. She always looks unhappy. And I agree w/Heather - all that money & she always looks trashy. Really?! C'mon Brit - all you do is shop, the very least you can do is buy cool stuff & look classy. And for gosh sakes, no more running around in public barefoot!!! LOL Disgusting!!!

racheal

I love britney, but she should hire a stylist..probably save her money and she would look better...she has a weird sense of style...as a performer she is amazing there is an honesty in her performances that people cant get enough of, and nobody moves like her:)

DollarBill

Where are the meat flaps?

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

What exactly does Britney Spears do, besides shop, go to fast-food joints, and do critically panned concerts a couple times a year? I'm amazed at how often she shows up in "entertainment news" when she doesn't seem to be actually working much anymore.

Canary

Physically, she's looking great.... but no smiles?!?! Doesn't seem to be very happy.

Anya

Who cares?!?!?

KELC

She looks miserable, where did her happiness go?

Whamo

At least they look happy.

Heather

Wow they both look miserable. Reports on him show him to be a player, and not that interested in Britney.
Why does she always look like white trash no matter what she wears?
Sorry, I do like her, but she does.

MissAlxC

What's with those things on her head?

Party 'till you die!

Jason The Cow Whisperer Trainwreck sure looks all smiley herding his prized cow.

WillOTheWisp

Those shoes do not go with that dress!! It looks like she has black army boots on with a white dress, just ugly! She never did know how to dress. And her hair looks like it could use a good washing and a damn good conditioning.
Britt, you can do better than that!

chrissy

She looks great, love the dress. The things she is wearing are called sandals for those of you who are uneducated, I do not even wear the things and know what they are.

Yes she does look miserable but wouldn't you look miserable to when everytime you turn around there are cameras in your face following your every movie and every week there is news flying around that you broke up..

Poor girl can not get any peace or privacy, she has to literally lock herself in her home to get privacy, heck even in her own back yard photogs are taking pictures climbing in the darn trees and even using a freaking helicopter. Sad when you can not even go in your own back yard

DC