Jesse James Rides it Out

3/19/2010 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The same day he publicly apologized to his wife Sandra Bullock for using "poor judgment," Jesse James went for a ride on his motorcycle in Long Beach on Thursday.

0921_media_removed_britney

At least this time he used good judgment ... and wore protection.

Frozenwilly

Wearing shorts and riding..organ donors

A. Conda

An old saying - you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and that sure applies here. He belong in the shop with the choppers and the groovy chicks with tats. yech.
Someone should take that poor dog and give it a good home.

Jan

This is one guy I would like to see the paps run into a ditch.

Wally

Well, if the idiot wears shorts on a motorcycle, he will eventually have asphault tats on his legs.

He's kinda' old to be a skwid but I guess there are always exceptions.

Peaches

HE'S TOTAL WHITE TRASH.......AND PROBALLY HAS A REALLY TINY PENIS ....MOST TATTED UP DUDES DO...TO MAKE UP FOR IT......HE SHOULD BE CHECKED FOR HIV ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruiser

Why do men cheat when they appear to have it all? I cheated on my wife because I went after something that appealed to me. Looking back it was the worst mistake of my life. Looking back I can't come up with a single valid reason for doing it. I lost my wife, my home, my family as it was and respect. Jesse, like me you are a dumb-ass.

Carrie

Jesse looks gay to me. It's in the eyes.

cboh

Hey Harvey, Why not do your Jew not a Jew thing again rather that stick your big ass nose in a private matter.

I think your just pissed you got scooped.

THINK TANK

PENcil legs&Front tire means he don`t know smit bout bikes,Top heavy over SQ engine andFn high frame design 2much rake...in other words bike had no steering for lack of traction on from tire.& VEE over SQ double THUMPER mean front wheel jumper...AKE wheel hop so no traction& front wheel off the ground very up strokeX2.He know`s nota bout bikes and less pout bushie stick2 tatto ING your heart~SS.RICE grinder says HIGH2 your old lady

Sophia

Sandra ironically being German, known full well about HIS fascination re NAZI crap, etc.. Se thought she could change a bad boy, and she REFUSED to even speak to Janine on the damn phone, jealous much? you know she thought Janine was beneath her, read Sandra's letter to the judge re Sunny and Janine on radar online.

SANDRA YOU WERE THE HOME WRECKER FIRST, I HAVE BEEN BTCHING ABOUT YOU AND JESSE FOR A LONG TIME, ALL BLOGGERS HATED ME FOR IT, AND VOILA..I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, NOW THOSE SAME BLOGGERS HAVE JOINED THE BAND WAGON.

IDIOTS.

YOU TAKE A CHILD FROM IT''S MOTHER OUT OF SELFISHNESS AND JEALOUSY AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. YOU CAUSED THIS BY MARRYING A SOB.

karma baby.

and you gave jesse booty love for nothin!! now go put some ice on that gaping hole.

THINK TANK

I popped U^P his old lady so he wentz all SS nutty cakes..sorry I`ll sick2 her bum Ho nxt?

Anita

I have very little sympathy for Sandra Bullock.

She picked a badass biker as her husband and now she wonders why he cheated? Where is the surprise??

Sandra willingly chose to associate herself with lowlife elements and, worse yet, got involved in Jesse's court battle to take a child away from her mother.

Sandra is the stupid one for thinking she could tame a biker boy.

Moreover, she played the patsy and took in the three kids Jesse had with other women!
That situation too would have ended badly in the long run - just as soon as the kids got into their teen years.

Sandra is not a very realistic person and she had no idea what was really happening right under her nose in her marriage.
So much for having "a stable homelife" - it was all a sham and a fantasy.

Rule #1 Don't try to reform bad boys - it won't work.

Anita

Sandra was a romantic fool but a fool nevertheless. Reality is kicking her in the azz now.

S

I'm not sure who is the biger pile, Jesse or his mistress. Yeah I think Jesse wins that prize hands down. How stupid can one person be...

THINK TANK

Maybe he could put a power steeRING RING RING Pump on IT?.I don`t know if I`d ride any of his rides.I`ll stick with RICE GRINDING F those white white SS thump Thump white hairs.He`ll need that national health care when he dumps IT.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments