Britney Spears -- Unleaded

3/21/2010 2:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hi, I'd like $20 on pump #2, a pack of Marlboros and ... a picture of Britney Spears.

0921_media_removed_britney

The blonde bombshell stopped at a local 76 gas station in Los Angeles on Friday to grab an orange soda and, in the process, made one fan's day.

rob

i would hit that just to say i did but i would triple bag it!

Jamaican Sam

Looks like she sprung a leak or she was self-serving the cream in her coffee.

shuffler

Posted at 2:14AM on Mar 21st 2010 by janalal4
-------------
Allow me to explain.
It's a non-issue. Some (most?) of the comments are extremely abrasive regarding her appearance. I'm willing to bet these are mostly jealous females.

Is symmetry a realistic expectation?

I mean, I don't see any flaws, yet many commenters nit-pick to extremes, usually the ones eager to put down someone more beautiful than them so they feel better about themselves.

And keep in mind I'm not even a Britney fan. Her breasts are very similar. Lopsided? Pfff.

Aesthetically, she looks fine.

shuffler

Maybe because she's nursed two babies??? Did you know that THAT is what nipples & brsts were actually created for?? Yeah, brst feeding children, not providing 'aesthetic entertainment' for public consumption. What a concept, huh?! Geez.

Posted at 2:31AM on Mar 21st 2010 by janalal4
--------------

Ahh, but janala4,
Where would the babies come from if not for a little 'aesthetic entertainment'?

:D

Buck Naked

Nice flapjacks!!

janalal4

45. I think the 'shape & quality' of a womans brsts are a matter of 'opinion' & not JUST a mans opinion.
Posted at 2:14AM on Mar 21st 2010 by janalal4
-------------
Allow me to explain.

Is symmetry a realistic expectation?

Aesthetically, she looks fine.

Posted at 3:02AM on Mar 21st 2010 by shuffler

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/orange-ya-glad-you-saw-britney-spears/3#c26412019#ixzz0inDYmshu

Most of the 'negative' comments are from females?? Maybe. Not 'this' female. LOL! I guess I'm not a 'breast woman' as some men are 'breast men'. Frankly, I don't like 'big ones' but that has more to do with 'comfort' than 'aesthetics' as ANY woman who's being honest will admit. As for me, I'm 'small' & happy with 'em. I think that many women are far too 'hung up' on t!ts & that is real sad because they've allowed how whatever 'men in their life' or their 'girlfriends' view boobs to influence how they feel about their own. I don't think women would worry so much about their brsts if their significant other didn't worry so much about it. They're just brsts for heavens sake. A really great bra from V.S. can do wonders, we need to stop it with all this unnecessary BS surgery & obsession with our bodies. Stop judging our insides by our outsides! Work on our personalities & our minds a little more!

janalal4

Posted at 2:31AM on Mar 21st 2010 by janalal4
--------------

Ahh, but janala4,
Where would the babies come from if not for a little 'aesthetic entertainment'?

:D

Posted at 3:04AM on Mar 21st 2010 by shuffler

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/orange-ya-glad-you-saw-britney-spears/4#c26412306#ixzz0inFW2Go6

"Oh for heavens sake"! LOL! Your 'incorrigible'-hehe

Stevereeno

Skank alert!!!!

Ms. X

Woman with camera is an idiot. Smiling while filming someone against her will. Celebrity or not, Brit's still a person and shouldn't be treated this way. I hope this woman is shamed by those who know her.

Why?

Posted at 2:31AM on Mar 21st 2010 by janalal4

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/orange-ya-glad-you-saw-britney-spears/3#comments#ixzz0inJwnHze

Um no, I breast fed two babies and mine DO NOT look like that....
Seriously, all kidding aside, why do they look like that????

drago

maybe she dropped the change in there.

Lee

She is HOT!

tcidda

HEFTY,HEFTY,HEFTY

diana

Pure sex!

barf

that's friggin rude to snap someone like that. Britney should have splashed her coffees at that snapper. i sure would have!

go Britney!