Jesse James Alleged Mistress -- Stripping Video

3/22/2010 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is this what Jesse James saw before he allegedly decided to cheat on his Oscar-winning wife, Sandra Bullock?

TMZ obtained this video of Michelle McGee, the alleged other woman, which was shot at Pure Platinum in San Diego about a week ago.

TMZ technical note: Throwing dollar bills at the monitor will not make the video play longer. Just hit refresh.

UPDATE: We've got two more minutes of video, but we need to do a lot of blurring, if you catch our drift. Check back shortly.

UPDATE 2: EDITING DONE. ENJOY.

K

The guy likes skanks & ho's...look at his ex...
Sandra...your way to good for this nut job!
You can't change him. Not your fault.

San Diegan

Oh, Pure Platinum? Awesome - that place is a nasty skeeze hole.

Melanie

Why are you giving this skank anymore attention. It is a shame that Jesse cheated with this ugly tranny looking bytch.

grossed out.

Man, this Lisa chick on here is nuts. How did she turn this board into her own personal alter to preach from, about the blessed glory of her own personal tattoos? Whether she's a biker chick, stripper or trailer park babe or whatever, she clearly has anger issues. What hurts about a tattoo, Lisa, is how it hurts your public / professional image, possibly health risks, and clearly reflects your need to draw attention to yourself. Maybe a pretty dress would have done the trick.

redconfetti

Her dancing is boring, and the tats are distracting.

Deb

103. Lisa, how does your tattoo help your sister's fight with breast cancer? Perhaps helping her with housework, laundry or cooking would be more effective. But then, anyone with 1/2 a brain would know that. And don't say something foolish like you were "supporting her". Brandishing her illness, permanently on your body (at a cost) does nothing concrete to support her. You really sound like you are about 15 years old/
Posted at 12:25PM on Mar 21st 2010 by tattoos are gross

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/21/jesse-james-alleged-mistress-michelle-mcgee-sandra-bullock-video-stripping-stripper-tattoo-model/7#comments#ixzz0ipYvwKJM

I hope Lisa doesn't answer you because it's none of your damn business. Your attitude is gross, so that makes you about even.

Joanne

This woman is putrid. How could anyone want all those tattoos on their body?? I bet that one tattoo is 'White Power.' Beyond disgusting..

Dick

I want to stab my eyeballs now

dd

She is a complete junkie with no ass!

DJF

total trash!!

Heath Ba

Always thought Jesse was just white trash.

Pretty much proves it...

Dude, You hit THAT?

You know your penis is likely to fall off....right?

Poor Sandra

CutTheCrap

Sick chic dancing under her SON'S name!!!!!!!!! No wonder her ex is going for full custody.

CutTheCrap

I've know her ex's brother for years...Guess what he does for a living??? Yup, tattoo artist/slash hot-rod n bike builder..

Lisa Armstrong

Hey there " tattoos are gross ",

First of all, it's clear the tattoo did not help her fight with breast cancer... you're the fool who would think that someone would actually think that way...

And just an FYI, when we found out she had breast cancer, I was the one over her house everynight after work , making sure the laundry was done , the cooking and taking care of her young teenage kids who would be my neice and nephew... and making sure that my brother-in-law could take care of the rest of what needed to be done around the house after he got home from work! And making sure that while she was going through chemo and couldn't eat a thing that she was at least drinking something like " Boost " or anything that had the nutrients that she needed that she wasn't getting because she couldn't eat!! And I was the one who had to SHAVE THE LAST OF WHAT HAIR SHE HAD LEFT ON HER HEAD because within 3-4 days all she had left was only a few hairs on her little head!!! Do you think that was fun for me?!!! Or easy?! Then I would come home and take care of my family and get up the next morning and go to work and do it all again!

And it seems to me the ONLY ONE HERE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD BE YOU, YOU HAVE OVERSTEPPED YOUR BOUNDS WITH ME! ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD KNOW WHEN TO STOP WITH THE INSULTS WHEN THEY CLEARLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON! You're a VERY hurtful person and may think you have a point, but you do not!

The reason for getting the breast cancer tattoo was something both my sister and I went and got AFTER we found out she's a SURVIVOR! And honestly, that's none of your business. Now is it? I just wanted to make sure that you know that I was THERE for my sister like you mentioned in your stupid post! I was and will always be there for her...

WE, my sister , me and my whole family have walked the UMASS cancer walk every year since we found out she had it. And this walk isn't only for breast cancer, it's for all cancers.. so I guess we even walk for people like you who may in the future find out you or a loved one has cancer and hopefully the walking we have done will have helped find a cure for whatever cancer it is that someday could possibly hit someone YOU love too. Which I honestly hope it doesn't.

Have I done enough for my sister and you yet?? Was I there for her the way you say I should've been? Only a 15 year old would be as hurtful / hateful of a person as you clearly are.

I really hope you do not ever have to go through anything like that... and if you do, I hope you do everything that I did to help... because buddy, it's not easy to watch someone you love so much go through something that horrible.

I've copied and pasted your comment below so you know who I'm responding to....

Posted at 12:25PM on Mar 21st 2010 by tattoos are gross

FULGY

Ugly girl cant dance, or work a pole