« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Report: Miami Dolphins RB Arrested for DUI

3/22/2010 8:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ronnie BrownMiami Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown was arrested Friday on suspicion of driving under the influence in Atlanta, this according to a local Miami paper.

According to the Miami Herald, Brown was initially pulled over for failing to signal during a lane change. The paper claims Brown was eventually given a field sobriety test -- and failed.

Brown was reportedly taken into custody late Friday night for DUI and released from a local jail early Saturday morning.

According to the report, the Miami Dolphins are aware of the incident.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dix Handley

Make him put on the orange jump suit and go and collect garbage. He should start inside his house first because I'm sure there is plenty of junk in there.

jessy

he looks constipated....needs to drop a stanly steamer with tiger

Lewy

Yet another NFL drunk.

Whamo

Pulled him over for failing to signal???? Are you serious, cops do that? Are you sure he wasn't pulled over for DWB..Driving while black? A black man in a nice car..I'm sure THAT'S never been done before, having said that whatever the reason for pulling him over he deserves what he gets for being so stupid. You got the cake brother, take a f@%king cab!

porter

Hey U-lick? What's up with the racist accusation? I am white and I was pulled over last week, in the rain pulling a moving trailer. The reason was for failing to maintain a lane. I was trying to let the A-HOLE cop get past me, because it was raining hard and I was uncomfortable on this particular stretch of road. The fact is that about 70% of cops are just wanna be warriors that get their power trip from being a cop. Now stop with the race baiting, you pig. About 1/2 the cops out there are criminals with a badge.

Joe

This makes no sense! http://www.hairzillas.com/

Chris

WOW what a shocker another pro athlete in trouble with the law !!

KLB

@Porter - I agree with you completely. A majority of the cops in Atlanta pull you over just to exert their authority. I can't stand them!!!!!I believe you when you say, "criminals with a badge."

Barb

When are sports teams going to put their foot down and say "Any more of this crap and the offender is sidelined for the season." These guys are suppose to be role models among other things, that's why they earn the really big bucks. That's enough, get tough.

Whamo

Relax dude..I'm just saying maybe! I didn't realize cops in Atlanta were such power hungry A-holes. The FACT is this does happen at times. By the way, I'm not black and thank you for the personal attack.

Angie

Gee, another sports star busted for driving under the influence -- not exactly a surprise but definitely exasperating. Despite big sports contracts and fat paychecks -- why don't these NFL and NBA players who have repeatedly been charged with DUI get a driver or at the very least, a cab?