'Blue Mountain State' Star -- Wannabe Playboy

3/24/2010 1:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's facing 20 years in federal prison -- but "Blue Mountain State" star and suspected prescription drug dealer Sam Jones is still trying to be a player ... strollin' around Beverly Hills with Hugh Hefner's leftovers.

0921_media_removed_britney
Jones -- who's been indicted on one charge of possessing 10,000 oxycodone pills with intent to distribute -- was hand in hand with former Playboy mansion resident Karissa Shannon earlier this week.

According to several reports, Jones -- who also starred in "Smallville" back in the day -- is being written off "Blue Mountain State" in the wake of the federal case against him. He's due back in court on May 18.

youknowmjwasajunkie

Hmmmm.... Black guy + White girl (blonde) + a public walk in Beverly Hills = 40 years in the penn!

Whamo

24. that's right,

Posted at 9:44AM on Mar 24th 2010 by give me a break
=================================================================
That's how you perceive blacks to be. That’s part of my argument. You paint all black people with the same brush. All blacks are rap thug, crack slinging, underachieving baby makers. There are millions of blacks that get up, go to work, get married, pick up their kids, love and work hard in their community, but all you see are the bad ones. That’s like me saying all whites live in trailers, drive around with shotguns in their trucks, get drunk wear white t-shirts and beat there wives’ for not picking up their unemployment checks, It works both ways. There are parts of the country were blacks have major problems in the community more responsibility has to be taken, no doubt about it, but you have to be able to separate your views on people and see the good in the bad. All people are not all the same. Look beyond your 100 mile living radius and I’m sure you’ll see the change in people neighbourhood by neighbourhood. There are many areas were people of all colors live together get along and all pull together.

neptune

As a black man who dates white women I can tell you this. Blondes are more attracted to us than brunettes are. I can make a pass on a brunette chick who is a 5 and she'll blow me off. I can also make a pass at the blonde who's a 9 and she'll be game. It makes no sense.

Fred

26. If blacks spent as much time and effort in the classroom and being productive citizens, as they do pointing fingers and making excuses, you people might actually be able to make positive contributions to society for a change, instead of only giving us murders, criminals, rapists, illegitimate kids, welfare and foodstamp users.

Posted at 9:44AM on Mar 24th 2010 by give me a break

well said ..very well said...but you forgot basketball players and football players,,both sports the require very little intelligence

Posted at 9:55AM on Mar 24th 2010 by the man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously folks, get out more and stop believing that poor, violent, inner-city blacks and NBA/NFL athletes represent all black people. That's almost as bad as anyone thinking the dumb, ignorant, asinine idiots who post racist stereotypical garbage on TMZ represent all white people. By the way, I at least spent enough "time and effort in the classroom" to know that "food stamps" is two words, not one. Also, in what language is "sports the require" grammatically correct? It's so funny because you two have the nerve to call black people dumb. I love irony :oP

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

Posted at 10:11AM on Mar 24th 2010 by that's right

___________________________________________________________

I realize the truth hurts, but in all honesty it was constructive criticism. These "millions" you speak of are really more like 100,000 or so, at best. Unfortunately, you have to judge as a whole, and as a whole, blacks are violent deadbeats.

And no, it doesn't work both ways. Show me a single civilization that is all black that has thrived? Show me one. I would ask you to give me a list of towns or cities here in the United States, but you and I both know that list doesn't exist.

And yes, blacks are judged by their majority because these good ones that you speak of sit back and let the rest continue behaving the way they do because they lack the courage to take a stand.

Look no further than Mr. Bill Cosby. Here's a man that is part of my childhood. I probably have seen every single episode of the Cosby Show. He started speaking out against the black culture today. The rap bullsh*t, the unemployed, the dropouts, etc. Well then looked what happened. Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson got tired of it and got a hold of him. Now Mr. Cosby is singing an entirely different tune.

The sooner you realize that race baiters like Jackson and Sharpton prosper off keeping blacks down and divided, the better off you will be.

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

The day blacks stop playing the race card and stop believing they are entitled to all the free crap in the world because of how their ancestors (that they can't even name) were treated hundreds of years ago, will be the same day blacks are taken seriously.

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

Are there any black men that like black women? LOL!!! No wonder the majority of black hoes are forced to be gay!!!!

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

If anyone has ever attended a black church, you know the problem is deeper than it appears on the surface. Blacks have been preaching racism for decades now. Hell, look at Obama's mega church of 20K people. That bigoted, racist, anti-Semitic Rev. Wright has been preaching his racist propaganda for years!! All the while he lives in his gated white community, side-by-side with the "white devils" he damns.

Darlene

Oh well!!!!

jessy

Oh my god.....now I have seen it all.Why are most black women single parent mothers?Because they will spread their legs for any buck that comes along and looks at them twice,and then he can't man up a be a father so he runs and my tax dollars take over.

Common Sense

Please keep in mind that in replying to some of these stupid negative comments, there is a good chance that you are replying to comments made by a 14 year old boy/girl from Alabama, Latin America, England or Australia. Also, there may be a lot of people posting comments on here who are pretending to be European American (White) or African American (Black), when in fact, they are neither. You should never waste time arguing with keyboard race baitors because you do not really know the true identity of the person who you are arguing with. If you just want to entertain their stupidity, then go ahead and reply to their ignorant comments, but you should never take keyboard race baitors seriously.

He Needed Help

FooFoo

44. Why all the racists remarks? Most black guys date white girls because sisters don't take their sh*t. I mean what are you guys teaching your princesses? Selling their babies to MJ, letting Tiger dog all 12-14 of them and not to mention Gary Coleman and his trash. Seems to me like your little girls need some proper training!Poor self esteem or something? Please don't blame the brothers cause they can run your women like whores. I mean it doesn't get any better than Debbie Rowe. Plus, I am sure having a long packing thing in your bed isn't half bad either. I'd rather have salami instead of a hot dog that only lasts 1 minute!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/24/blue-mountain-state-sam-jones-smallville-oxycodone-federal-investigation-karissa-shannon-hugh-hefner/3#comments#ixzz0j77jX06P

-------------------------------------
Your first sentence started by asking, "Why all the racist remarks?" But then ended with a stereotypical phrase about black men being bigger than white men. So, if we are not to believe that the black race is stereotypical as thugs, welfare grubbers, and drug dealers...then why would we ever believe that ridiculous statement across the board about penis size? You black people do it to yourselves for portraying the stereotypes.

The only reason you see white women with black men in abundance these days, is because the media such as MTV, are BRAINWASHING teens and young adults for it to be the TRENDY thing to do. In the 1990's and prior decades, you only seen a handful of mixed race couples together. Those couples met and had real relationships. The majority today are doing it to be "popular".

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

THIS BIOTCH IS NOW TAINTED FOR LIFE!!!!! SHE HAS THE BLACK FUNK!!!!! GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!!!!

Jay B.

What's with all the racial hatred? Are you guys just now seeing interracial couples? WTF is wrong with you? The point here is irregardless of the obvious, he's a loser and she's a loser so they deserve each other.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments