'Bombshell' -- All Quiet on the Western Front

3/24/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James' alleged mistress Michelle "Bombshell" McGee was bombarded with questions as she left a San Diego grocery store yesterday -- but, this time, her mouth stayed closed.

Michelle

keri

She probably just got a tattoo on her tounge... nasty freak!!

HooHaa Daddy

First off I agree what Jesse did was wrong, that this girls is a skank etc. What I really don't agree with is where Sandra was away by choice for up to 11 months out of a year and half or so. I don't know Sandra but I'm pretty certain neither do the rest of you who act like you do so please stop the fanboy/girl gushing stuff. Again, cheating is wrong but so is choosing a career over your marriage whether you are an accountant, fast-food manager or global movie star. Everybody has to work but there's a happy medium for everything.. if you don't work at your marriage for more than one month out of the year you are as bad a life partner as someone who cheats no matter what Oprah tells you. With that said, good luck Jesse and Sandra...hopefully it all works out for you in the end.

xcalibur

IMMA SURE SOMETHING BIG WILL OPEN THAT MOUTH OF HERS SOON ENUFF!! PROLLY ROUND AND LONG. LOL.

Christina G.

Silly Mike Tully, Sandra wasn't gone for 11 months. The affair supposedly lasted 11 months. She was gone five weeks to shoot the movie.

jrad247

BAhahahahahahah !!!

17. Hey Tits McGee, get the hell of our comment board and stop calling yourself "Jerry!"

Posted at 11:33AM on Mar 24th 2010 by Xposed

deb

Bitch is parked in handicapped parking. no handicapped plates or tag. Mentally handicapped doesnt get you a special parking space.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

I'm sure that their are thousands of convicts across america who thinks this trashy skank is hot. The rest of us just see a classless whore.

And the whole white supremisist thing is just disgusting. THis is 2010... not 1910! And anybody who tattoos their face. is obviously mentally disturbed ie, Charles Manson, etc.

MarkToronto

Don't tell me she really needed to go grocery shopping with her two friends! She knew very well that she's part of the hottest scandal of the day, so why not stay home?! Her friends were pushing the grocery carts anyway. The skank is playing the media.

She's also an attention whore! Just watch. She'll start appearing everywhere, with the manipulating "no comment" walk.

dom

buying more beer for your fridge michelle?

shell

Wow, she obviously wants the attention even though she tries to hide in the video. There was no need for her to go in the store - THERE WERE TWO OTHER LADIES who went in as well. I think she just wanted to be seen.

She is so GD ugly. I do not get all the tattoos, which are gross even when there's only one. Ever been to a wedding and see the bridesmaids trying to look elegant with a big old tat on their back? CLASSLESS!

Women, tats are trashy. Stay away and make sure your daughters do too.

Al Jazeera

Believe it or not, I would NOT hit that.

Ivory

STOP GIVING THIS NASTY, HOME-WRECKING, IGNORANT SLUT ANYYYYYYYY PRESS AT ALL. SHE IS A DISGRACE TO WOMEN EVERYWEHERE. THE MORE YOU POST ANY PUBLICITY ABOUT HER THE 'COOLER' SHE BECOMES. JUST LET HER GO AWAY TO SUCCOMB TO HER STD'S AND KKK PARTIES TO WITHER AWAY INTO OBLIVION. PAHLEEZZZZ!!!!

ashley

she is probably not saying anything b/c she either wants to get paid for what she has to say or she is a big, fat liar! i'd like to believe she is a liar

Ashla

I hope shes happy, What a cute couple they were, And there no real proof that it even happend, So terribly Sad

stylegirl

I am so sick of this piece of TRASH!!!!!! You wanted fame well you got it and now you just wanna keep your c*@ksuckin mouthshut?!?! Well you should of thougth of what the consenquense would be when you decided to open it and spread you lies. As far as your nazi ties goes, I believe instead of "forgive us sinners" tattoo to your forehead you should have seen my pal Lt. Aldo
Rains and had him put his famous mark on you. That way there is no hiding who you truly are. If I were you I'd keep my a** in San Diego cause Long Beach does not welcome rascist. By the way I am TEAM JESSE&SANDRA stay together!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments