'Little People' Kid -- Big Muscles

3/24/2010 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While out with his family in Hawaii on Monday, "Little People, Big World" son Jeremy Roloff, 19, showed off his shirtless ripped chest.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
He's sure to get lei'd.

feebee

I think all 4 kids are adorable... especially Jer.. hes a doll !

Pat

Jeremy Roloff is a racist and a gay basher. TMZ don't go light! Was Jer throwing around the racial and gay slurs?

He's not that good looking either.

Jessica

11. Jeremy suffers from "little man syndrome" by proxy to this particular stable of TMC midgits. He's working out hard because in due time he will come to the realization that he really is not a blood member of the family but really adopted. I anticipate that no longer then July he will have eaten every last one of them.

Posted at 5:57AM on Mar 24th 2010 by LAWRENCE

This post made me LOL.

Jacob is going to be more than a handfull when he gets older. He's already showing signs of juvenile delinquency.

Hey TMZ is TLC pimping out these vacation photos for sights like yours to post.

Elvis Twin

Ripped? I hope your joking. He looks like a skeleton dipped in wax.

Spike

I like when the little sugar/caffeine junkie Zach whines and whines because they're running low on Mountain Dew. Nice priorities.

Scott

Stop complaining that people make fun of them.

Jeremy Roloff uses racist language and bashes gay people. Why is it ok for Jeremy and his friends to make fun of gays but wrong for people to make fun of the Roloffs?

The roloffs don't give respect, they don't get it from me.

TMZ next time the Roloffs are being photographed ask them about Jeremy's racism, their feelings on gay people and if they think they're hypocrites?

They get paid to talk about diversity and acceptance but believe gay people need to be fixed. They are frauds. Jeremy is the biggest phony of all.

Karla

LOve me some - Roloffs! Not surprised Amy aint there! Jeremy is one hot cookie! Soccer is sooooo the best sport! Look what it has done for his body! Sooo betta than american football!

I knew you couldn't handle the facts

He's built like a skinny 12 year old boy. A bird chest is not "ripped."

Robyn

Wow Jeremy and the young boy look so different. I love their show. Good clean fun!! No naked hookers or pig guys.

Ann

"He's sure to get lei'd"

Wow TMZ, your hipster moron writers can't do better than that? Sadness.

Dirt Burger

They're not little people, they're MIDGETS I tell you! They're all Midgets! Midget Madness 4 life!

Dirt Burger

Sometimes when I am sad and I didn't like my lunch and am just having a general bad day, I will cheer up if I think about seeing a midget with their little pumpkin heads, they are so funny.

jean

Good Show, love the wife and kids, but isn't the husband a "DRUNK" ??????????/

Dirt Burger

I had a friend who was a midget, everytime we would go to Vegas he would buy hookers, as long as his money was green they didn't care that he was a midget. But it always bothered him that he had to pay full price since he was only half the size of a grown man, should he have had to pay half price?

Robert

Glad to see the family's still together. Jake is growing like a weed, but Jeremy needs to work on those pecs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments