« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ben Roethlisberger's Accuser to Meet with Police

3/25/2010 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Roethlisberger's Accuser to Meet with PoliceBen Roethlisberger's accuser has not had the change of heart reported by the media, because her lawyer tells TMZ she's scheduled to be re-interviewed by cops in the sexual assault investigation.

Her reps tell us they broke their silence to correct "recent misstatements in the media," saying, "Our client is cooperating fully with law enforcement in this matter. Future interviews have been scheduled and our client will attend."

The lawyers were mum on when the sit-downs with cops will take place.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JLS

Top three stories on the website are ALL SPORTS. This is becoming TMZ sports...ugh.

chris

Over/under on this case being dropped

1.5 days

Clock401

What about her .20 BAC? When will TMZ mention that?

Farah

I'm in PGH and have been an avid Big Ben fan since his first season. It was my son's first football season too. So I made a big deal out of putting him in all the little Steelers outfits. I was totally proud of Ben for being my age and leading a football team like he did.

But this.. When this is all said and done. I hope the truth comes out completely. And if he did do this and the other accusation. I hope he leaves Pittsburgh with shackles on his legs and right into the prison bus.

I'll never look at those superbowls the same. What a way to mar the memories of My little guys first football seasons.

ster

I wonder if she'll drink enough to blow the cop during the interview...

Probably not, he likely only makes about $40k.

Amy

@ Joli - it takes more than one person to win a Superbowl and I hope you won't crucify the entire team or tarnish your son's memories because of one man. Those wins were HUGE for Pittsburgh! Be proud!

That being said, where is the proof? When are we going to talk about how drunk she was/ that she was drinking at all? I certainly am not saying she deserved it, no one does, why was she even putting herself in that situation?

Big Ben - concentrate on your game and quit partying so much. All these accusations are bad PR whether they are true or not. The Rooney's will not stand for it.

Anita

I thought she was a psychiatric patient and the timeline did not check out in her story?

bella

who the Freak is this fatass?? and who gives a F#%K??!!

nico

just book this idiot and send him away

krodisberg

oy vey benjamin, just dont worry abouta thing harvey l and the tmz are on your side

Chris

Ok, new way to look at this. Ben is the victim! Yes I said it!
This girl obviously knows who he is. He is already under the radar
for a previous allegation, which was all over the news. This makes
him a very easy target. She was sloshed - which as we all know
causes us to make bad decisions. If she was sober she would have
never made up her gold digging story. He probably (which nobody
knows yet) messed around with her, came back out to the party where
other VIP girls were hanging all over him and she didn't like it. So
in her immature drunkin stuper cried wolf.

I'm not saying Ben is not a horn ball womanizer - but he and every
other athlete/celebrity lives this lifestyle - He just happens to be
an easier target due to former allegations.

Tawnya

And here we go again... another professional athlete trying to get away with assaulting woman. So I wonder exactly how many women does this guy have to sexually assault/abuse before getting charged for the crime? Damn, what money can buy.

brenda

Who is this and why is he relavent?

ugh

It doesn't matter if this girls knows about the previous allegation.... WHAT MATTERS IS BEN KNOWS. He should conduct himself a little better, what do you expect when you 'hook up' in a public bathroom. If he had half a brain he wouldn't have put himself into this situation AGAIN.

youallareabsolutelyamazing

Ir's funny how Ben is accused of Sexual Assault and Tiger is accused of Adultry but you all don't have much to say about Ben. Tiger was just screwing ho's with no self esteem, these are not Mistresses. When did you are my F___ing Whore become a term of endearment.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments