Elin Nordegren Just Does It

3/26/2010 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' loving wife, Elin Nordegren, was spotted taking the kids to school today ... sporting her now traditional Nike garb.

media_removed_tmz

As we first reported, Tiger shot a new Nike commercial yesterday at the Isleworth Country Club near his home.

They're just one big happy family.

WWWBUKTN

Elin is spineless and her children will grow up and disrespect her for not standing up for herself. She's a human doormat.

robin

has she worn her wedding band yet?

Donnamarie

Yeahhh Right !!!!!! I do NOT admire a woman whom after having a husband that exposed her to HIV, Syfilis, Gonoreah, Ect. among SO MANY illnesses, continues with him. He might be a GREAT golfer but a woamn HAS TO have some dignity or pride.............. which she clearly doesnt have any. How sad !!!! Maybe they both now have HIV or something and decided to stick together not to infect any other person in their lives. Thats the only explanation I can find cause you could forgive ONE affair but 18 women. NOOOOOOOOOOO Sandra Bullock is to be admired !!!!

Lewy

She's dumber than he is.

www.laduidefenseteam.com

Why is everyone complaining about her wearing Nike stuff? Her closet is already filled with it, so is she supposed to go out and just buy a whole new wardrobe? If my husband cheated on me so famously, I probably wouldn't want to go out shopping either.

Boo Hoo

I wonder what info Tiger has on her? To blackmail her to stay.

Wil

WHAT A WHORE! ANYTHING TO MAKE A DOLLAR ELIN! YOUR A SAD EXAMPLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN!

libertarian

I'm betting Tiger isn't getting any lovin form Elin! The longer she stays tyhe more money she gets when she leaves, plus no one knows what the real story is.
My guess is Tiger will be straying sooner or later, he can't go without for to long. Then again it may be good for his golf game!

Slash

Awe come on, Nike. You guys can't even get her a fitted hat!?

She looks like a cute little 6 3/4 so, suck it up and send her a case in assorted colors!

DollarBill

Is she getting chunky?

tattoos fail

damn she's hot! i'd eat a mile long trail of her chit just to get to her ass!

Ann

Corporate whore. Sadness. For kids.

JLS

Doesn't poster No. 1 make you want to give him a hug and a kiss. This is a classic example of the empowerment people feel when it comes to celebs' private lives. Hey Lawrence-it's none of your business what choices Elin makes! I was going to post her hat looks too big-it must be Tiger's. Silly me-I'm not into what Lawrence is.

JLS

And then there is poster no. 3 who clearly is a real sweetie. Someone you'd love to be friends with ---right? The toxic hatred coming from her is epic.

Ugh

She must be spineless....but when you hang around filth all the time, you get dirty.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments