Drug Stash Found at Michael Jackson's

3/26/2010 8:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A newly-released search warrant details what cops found at Michael Jackson's home in the wake of his death -- and the list is long. It includes:

- 3 - 10 mg/ml 1% lydocaine vials (2 empty, 1 3/4 full)
- 1 empty bottle propofol 200 mg
- 1 pulse monometer
- 1 empty vial lorazepam 4 mg
- 2 empty vials midazolam 10mg
- 1 empty vial propofol 1g/100ml
- 1 black nylon bag
- 1 dark blue costco bag
- 1 light blue canvas bag
- 1 pill bottle with 13 tablets containing 25 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 80 mg aspirin
- 4 vials propofol 200mg/20ml
- 2 vials 5 mg flumazenil
- 1 vial lorazepam
- 1 vial lidocane
- 200mg vials of propofol (1 full, 1 1/4 full)
- 1 empty bag I.V. drip of sodium chloride with syringe
- 1 ziplock baggy containing 18 tubes of Benoquin

Note that one of the items seized was a canvas bag. Bodyguard Alberto Alvarez told cops Dr. Murray told him to put vials of propofol in a plastic bag and put that bag in a canvas bag.

Rx

Imagine how long the list would have been if Wacko Jacko HAD been a junkie. LOL

Chimarra

From the contents it doesnt sound like a drug addict to me. I'm so sick of the media lying on poor MJ. If you want to know the real MJ go to http://www.youtube.com/kingsherry.

Check out the uploaded and favorite videos.

FULGY

That's a lot of Pixie Dust!

Amy

hahahahahahaha laughing all the way. jessica your comments rock. i[m]m[k]

Adriamarie

It is possible that Dr Conrad was using M.Jackson's home as a hiding place for Drugs too.

Susanne

TMZ you people make me sick.

lmat

Nothing on this list, other than the skin cream, is new
information. There are no narcotics--and Michael had
vitilago for which these skin medications are commonly
prescribed.

To those who have negative comments, I am sorry that you
haven't taken any time to discover for yourself who this
man was, rather than parrot media slurs and slander.
It's a shame you are unable to look beyond all of the tired,
old tapes. Too bad.

TOREN

GEEEEEZ-US-HCHRIST. Im a Pharmaceutical Chemist...this is a STRAIGHT-UP negligent cause of death situation. WHO filled these scripts... these are "GOV'T CONTROLLED" (sad to say I use term lightly, BUT there are steps...things required to dispense these kinda drugs, NOT being naive, thinking rules are followed) DRUGS! SHeeeeT! DANG. Doc Murray....he shouldnt be the ONLY ONE carry'n this cross....dayuuum.

soccer fan

Was this search and list compiled before or after the Jackson family cleaned out the house for a couple of days after MJ's death?

I want ya back!

sings *and a partridge in a pear tree*....:)

TOREN

LMT?? "Posted at 9:41PM on Mar 26th 2010 by LMT" "There are no narcotics" I just posted my comment, obviously should've read what was newest...my bad...MY friend(cough)...YOU most surely are the example/confirmation/reason/PROOF of those who pretend to know facts, put them out there and need recognition. NO NARCOTICS? your "blog" is reckless and irresponsible, but most of all? OBVIOUSLY malicious.

Becky

Has anyone googled the Benoquin.. used for bleaching the skin..
I am shocked