Team Jacko -- There Was NO Secret Wife!

3/26/2010 8:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bad news for the women claiming to be Michael Jackson's secret wives: MJ's estate just filed legal papers declaring the King of Pop had no official queen when he kicked the bucket.

In the documents, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Jackson's lawyers state once and for all, "Michael Joseph Jackson did not have a surviving spouse. He was not married at the time of his death."

It's no coincidence the docs were filed now. Next week there are two separate hearings about "spousal property" -- presumably filed by women claiming to be Michael Jackson's widow.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tstorm

HIYAS !! Who's on Tonight ?

Alice(from Romania)

Where have gone all comments...

Tstorm

Everything has disappeared. :o

Cher

What in the world?!! Are we in the twilight zone now where all comments about Michael disappear? Anyhoo, this story is a no brainer--tell us something we didn't already know. Of course, he didn't have a secret wife, ch'mon! At this stage of his life, Michael had developed into a responsible, caring Father who was also dedicated to sharing his gifts with others. I think that if he had a relationship of a serious nature, we would've known about it--not because he would've picked someone who was uncouth enough to blab it all over town, but because this woman, at this time, would've been truly the love of his life and would've been okay letting the world know it. And I'm sure that the most important people in his life, MJ3, would've given their seal of approval...
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U2INFINITY.................

Missy

by Cher
I agree

emmmna

I wish I was his wife cuz I Love his personality, his creativity, his eyes, his smile, Michael is not gay, he said he has fans gay around the world and he don't want to hurt them, Michael is very sensitive man, I like him too much, for those who don't love him why you spend your time to learn comments about him and write? me, if I don't like an actor I'm not interesting by him and don't spend time.
Michael is the best entertainer in the world, and he worked hard, day and night, since he was a child, he lost his childhood, for us his fans and then you hurt him with your bad words, I hope you can doing a bit from what Michael did, I love you Michael with all my heart and god bless you :):):)

emmmna

TMZ it is MICHAEL JACKSON and not jacko, OK , thanks

lynmarsh.com

MJ shouldn't even have gotten married in the first place. He only did it-what..to have kids? Hell, you don't need to be married to do that. That trailer park trash of an ex-wife, Debbie Rowe was glad he did it though. Look at how many millions she got in the divorce. I also understand that MJ was STILL paying up until his death (that's what I heard, anyway)Poor guy. I guess he did not have her sign a prenup--big mistake!

MJ should have REMAINED a Jehovah's Witness, but that's what the "smell" of money will do. "Money is the root of all evil," the Bible says. MJ'S life became more and more f***** up as the years went by, in more ways than one.

He became more and more "childlike." More paranoid of his surroundings. Making more and more bad choices (letting children spend the night at his Neverland Ranch), trusting the wrong people, and of course, becoming hooked on painkillers, anti-depressants and anesthetics.

MJ could have gotten some pain management therapy, other techniques to get a good night's sleep and simply....some PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP. Obviously, those spiritual advisors he had were just out for the dough. Too bad they weren't out to truly help MJ.

MJ, you should have stayed with the Jehovah's Witnesses, my dear. You would still be alive today.

R.I.P. MJ.

Isis

Whether you keep "Jacko"-fying & "Whacko-fying" him or NOT, he will ALWAYS remain Michael Jackson; the LEGEND that he is & has always been!

NOTHING can take that away!!!

Isis

NOTHING can take that away!!!

Isis

NOTHING can take that away!!!

Isis

NOTHING can take that away!!!

MJLMP

all u guys r crazy
u dont know about MJ's love life so don't say anythin! He loved LMP his first wife and they hung out for years after the divorce! It's all on here
presleyjackson.freepowerboards.com

m

Haha!! you bastards who say was gay you are the ones who are gay and ignorant you people make me laugh.

If he was gay he would've dressed with those high heels and wore some short ass shorts hmmm did he? nope.

mike