Dr. Murray: Why Apologize? I Did Nothing Wrong

3/28/2010 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad MurrayTMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray has not reached out to Michael Jackson's family to apologize for the death of the singer. As for why Dr. Murray has not apologized ... he believes he did nothing improper that would have led to Jackson's death.

A source connected to Dr. Murray tells TMZ ... Dr. Murray does not believe the Propofol he administered to the singer killed him, not withstanding the L.A. County Coroner's conclusion that Jackson died from a lethal overdose of the anesthetic.

The source tells TMZ the reason Dr. Murray never told paramedics about administering Propofol is because he had no idea the drug was a factor in Jackson's demise.

As for allegedly hiding Propofol bottles in the closet at Jackson's house ... Dr. Murray's people note it was the doctor himself who informed LAPD detectives two days after Jackson's death that the bottles were in the closet.

twilightmom

Thxs fan...it finally fixed itself after a few minutes.

Hello Dutch...good day/morning/evening depending upon your time in the Netherlands, lol.
Did Deb and Chico give up trying to figure this stuff out?
T-mom

idiots

Fkn coward! Use ur name -chicken!

T-mom

Posted at 12:52 AM on Mar 29, 2010 by twilightmom

This is my name moron.I wonder how many hours it takes before you idiots figure out the new system. No wonder you are mj fans ha ha ha ha imbeciles.

Dutch

Why are you always fighting over here? It makes no sense. Stupid behaviour.
It looks to me that, if you're no fan of Michael and you don't care what happened to him, you don't read the news about him and Murray, and you certainly don't react to it the way you do.

fan

It suits you. No one else would advertise the idiot name.

twilightmom

Too late...already have it figured out.
Idiot is your name, huh?
Hmm....how very well suited it is for you!

Dutch...well said!

Oh, and idiot (snicker, snicker), I'm not a "Jackson fan" not in the sense of some on here. But, I do have very fond memories of him and his music. From "Off the Wall" on was the soundtrack of my adult life-from high school on.

But! You don't have to be a fan to want to see justice served when an imbecile like Murray royally screws himself by having no conscience or ethics.

mjfanalways

i love you more michael jackson.miss your smile dancing singing .i miss everything.wish you were here angel.you have a heart of gold.again love ya dear.

idiots

Posted at 1:23 AM on Mar 29, 2010 by fan

I'm calling you by your name moron.Stupidity flows freely in this board,and every other board you idiot fans infest. No need for advertisement...just read your comments.

twilightmom

Idiots-
WHO exactly are you talking to? And was that post meant to say anything? It made absolutely NO sense!
Please, do clarify.
T-mom

idiots

*Rolls eyes"

Alice(from Romania)

Usher: What Michael Jackson Means to Me

"'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus' -- that was the first time I had heard Michael Jackson's voice. That's when I began to study and inquire about Michael. I began to know the type of performer he was, and there were programs I had seen, and just the fanfare on television -- you admired him.

"I was very, very young, but I can still remember looking at the screen and seeing it. Michael, you know, the greatest entertainer to ever live simply. All of these songs became inspirations for me, and all of what he is became an inspiration for me.
"Upon his untimely death I was invited to perform at his memorial. This, I knew, was going to be one of the hardest moments of my musical career, to stand in front of the world, everybody's watching, as well as the thousands of people who were in the room. I didn't know if I was going to make it. I didn't make it through rehearsal because I really got choked up. But I knew this was an opportunity to pay tribute to Michael in a way that was very helpful.

"There will never be another Michael Jackson in this lifetime. What he did in music, what he did as a philanthropist, what he did as an individual stands to be some of the greatest work ever, and only to be inspirational because there just aren't many people who can live up to what Michael was. He strived for excellence, and in entertainment he was that."

Alice from Romania

L.O.V.E Lives ForEver

idiots

64. Usher: What Michael Jackson Means to Me

BS

twilightmom

So, so hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. *rolls eyes*
2:30 am on my side of the world, so I'm over this.
Dutch...have a great day, fan same to you! Idiots...I extend the same to you as well.
Twilightmom

twilightmom

Nice article Alice, I didn't think he was going to make it either. He did choke up at one point, but recovered and was able to finish the song. ):
Have a great day Alice, Everyone!
Twilightmom

Alice(from Romania)

Doctors Briefly Revived Michael Jackson, Lawsuit Says
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 28th 2010 08:06PM

Michael Jackson miraculously established cardiac rhythm in the Los Angeles hospital and didn't need to die, according to startling new claims being made in a shocking 13-page lawsuit filed by the late King Of Pop's father, Joe Jackson, against doctor Conrad Murray.
The Jackson patriarch claims that his son would still be alive today if he had arrived at the hospital sooner and Dr. Conrad Murray -- who has been charged with manslaughter in relation to Jackson's death -- had come clean about injecting the music legend with the powerful anesthesia Propofol.

The lawsuit was first revealed by Britain's News of the World, and states that medics managed to restart Michael's heart a full hour after he "flat-lined" following his cardiac arrest last June. Jackson's very weak pulse was sustained for ten minutes before the pop superstar faded.

"This evidence is damning," Joe Jackson told News of the Word. "They should lock him up and throw away the key. It's disgusting what happened here," he said referring to Murray.

A report by the hospital doctor who worked on Jackson, Dr Cooper, filed one day after Jackson's death shows that Murray did not tell her about the daily Propofol injections Michael was receiving.

Also amongst the most damning parts of the new lawsuit is the confirmation that bodyguard Alberto Alvarez was told to hide the Propofol bottles before calling paramedics to the Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills.

Dr. Murray has not yet responded to the new lawsuit. In a report filed by TMZ on Sunday, Murray reportedy still believes he is innocent in the case, and has not apologized to the Jackson family.

Alice from Romania

L.O.V.E lives ForEver

idiots

66. So, so hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. *rolls eyes*
2:30 am on my side of the world, so I'm over this.
Twilightmom

Posted at 2:36 AM on Mar 29, 2010 by twilightmom

You already started copying my posts I see..."rolls eyes" "imbeciles" damn, why mj fans have to be so mentally handicapped? Why can they not come up with an original thought? You either copy MJ's lyrics or somebody else's posts. Well I guess MJ had the fans that he deserved.