Jesse James 'Mistress' Creates Pregnancy Scare

3/29/2010 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James alleged mistress #2 bought a pregnancy test yesterday ... but don't be alarmed, she admitted in a recent interview that she stopped seeing Jesse in March of '09.

0921_media_removed_britney
So unless that baby has been gestating inside Ms. Tattoo McWhatsername for 12 months ... Jesse is in the clear.

victoria

look at her looking down at the bag...checking the test was visible no doubt. classy!
all these trashy, famewhore women make me hate my uterus!

Ms. Hysterical

Another skank with tats, I'm sooo surprised. People with tats are gross.

JLS

She's disgusting looking. Jesse wasn't around her to do it. Note to Jesse: Open your eyes when poking these women. That will bring the much needed reality into the situation.

beepea

unless she's lying about not seeing him since march 2009!!!!!!!!! jesse james is nasty anyway! sandra can do so much better!!!!

Just Sayin

These broads are so tacky looking!

Riverside Trailer Trash!

ac

Oh, now I get it she had to sell her story so she could buy preg. test...wonder what marriage she is breaking up now? Jesse was wrong but why would these girls (sluts) come out and tell the media they slept with Jesse while he was married? If they had any class at all they would of kept quiet.

myt23

Hey, she could be checking if she is pregnant with another man's baby. Not necessarily Jesse James. She could have slept with another guy besides Jesse.

Belladonna

What trash!

Hmmmmmm

OK...with all the media hype...why isn't anyone (TMZ) trying to find out who Mistress #4 is??? Should WE take guesses...I say Kat VonD....

erffghfg

ghhhhhhhhh

yep

Lol that's so funny. It would be less funny if she carried the box by her forehead! I wonder how long it took to make sure you could see the test through the bag.

yeah....and?

I guess he has thing for girls with art work done..

How many pictures of gross out ladies all tatted up will it take before women get a brain. They look awful on us, we look cheap, so unclassy.

I love the stupid gals who did this when it was trendy 10 years ago and now look like sh!t, George Clooney's new woman with that awful barbed wire on her forearm...yuk, she is all dressed up, on the red-carpet with him, wearing a designer dress and has that thing hanging off her arm. Tacky, tacky, tacky.

She isn't alone....Angelina, Pam A., Megan Fox, Avril...they all look cheap.

Dawn

Living that white trash dream.

karen1459

Maybe she will pee on the stick in the back yard so we see that too. What a slut. Hey Gloria, maybe you should sue the store the tramp bought that in for not using paper bags. Invasion of her privacy isn't it?

aleximaq

Wow....these whores these days...all I want to do is pay my rent up for about 6-12 months. So I will not have that to worry about...I don't want to sleep with anyone's husband to do it, get a reality show...have 9 babies in one day....be followed around by the paps...just pay the rent up...that's it...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments