Cops Also Worried About

Lindsay Lohan

3/29/2010 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops Fear for Lindsay Lohan's HealthThe people closest to Lindsay Lohan aren't the only ones who are alarmed at her condition -- some police officers who routinely come in contact with Lindsay tell TMZ they have thought seriously about forcing her to get help.

Cops who see Lindsay at her worst -- late nights and early mornings when she needs assistance avoiding the paparazzi -- tell TMZ they have been concerned about her "erratic behavior" and "attitude," which have grown progressively worse over the last few months.

We're told during one of Lindsay's crazier nights out recently, cops became so concerned they discussed taking her in for a 5150 evaluation.

Cops decided against it because she didn't meet all the criteria for a 5150 -- they felt she could still take care of herself, though feebly.

As we first reported, a professional who is extremely close to Lindsay fears she's going to die if she doesn't get help for substance abuse ... stat.

mj

I really hope she get's help in time.

Per

I didn't see the white powder coming out of her shoes picture on here, TMZ. I looked on another website. Looked like she was totally messed up when she did it. It was ALL OVER, on top of her black shoes and everywhere.

I heard she's doing cocaine and oxycontin (and who knows what else). She's not going to live for long without help. I support Michael Lohan in getting a conservatorship of his daughter, and I hope he does it NOW!

me

How come you guys don't have those pictures of her and her cocaine filled shoes on here yet? I thought for sure you'd scoop everyone...

Only good news here is looks like I will be in the lead on my deadpool for 2010.

steve

It makes me puke to think that some pig cop thinks he knows what is best for someone else.This is a grown woman which means she can do as she wants.A 5150 hold can only be when someone is an immediate danger to their self or others which would mean suicidal or homicidal.She is none of these and with the attorneys Iam sure she has I would think she would be very able to stay out of some QUACK rehab.

LiBa

The only person who can help her is someone like Robert Downey Jr., who damn near died himself. He needs to knock on her door and when she answers, walk in without pretense and tell her what's what. None of this "my people will call your people" for an appointment. She doesn't respect her parents or anyone else, so perhaps an addict (albeit reformed) is the one to bring her out of it.

Cath

TMZ....why dont you leave this girl alone! You follow and post pics that create drama. I saw her on another show, and she was totally fine and normal. How would you like it if someone is always talking negatively about you?? What is wrong with you??

jus'sayin

She is so nasty

mega

Please get help Linsday. Or someone close to her (besides her crazy famewhoring Dad) help her out. This isn't harmless youthful partying any longer. Life and Death situation. My business partner saw her at a club in LA and said she could barely stand and looked nearly dead - thin and out of it. She is beautiful and talented and it is never too late to make a positive change.

Toshia

TMZ i have a question... Why can't her fam do the same thing that Brit's fam did to her? I mean if it were my child I would do what ever I had to do to try and save her. Oh that's right her peeps only care about being the center of attention!

Matt

Once again.... The quicker the better.

clevr

People you need to mind your own business. The paparazzi is going to die if they don`t respect boundaries.

Camara men who might as well be considered as terrorist, the very thought of which can cause severe distress and emotion turmoil.

Ernie

Who gives a s*hit let her die if she wants too TMZ should give her anymore press time and should just forget about her. There's an old saying "you can lead horse to water but that doesn't mean the horse will drink the water" Lindsay is the horse.

bob

Are you kidding me-- enough with her attention issues

bob