Michael Jackson Bodyguard Fired

3/29/2010 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alberto AlvarezTMZ has learned the bodyguard who says Dr. Conrad Murray asked him to help hide Propofol in Michael Jackson's house the day he died was fired from his job Friday by the Jackson family.

Alvarez had been working at the Jackson family compound in Encino since the singer died last June.

Alberto Alvarez is the bodyguard who called 911 from Jackson's house. Last week it was reported that Alvarez told LAPD detectives ... that before paramedics arrived on scene Dr. Murray asked him to put bottles of Propofol in a bag.

Alvarez -- who is sometimes referred to as Jackson's "logistics director" -- did not tell detectives about the alleged cover-up the day Jackson died, but rather two months later. The story about the alleged cover-up broke last Monday.

As for why Alvarez was fired, the Jackson family isn't talking.

barb

155. TMZ does not know anything, it is a tabloid site, gossip nothing is true or very little. If you are serious about the truth than you would not be here.

Posted at 7:23PM on Mar 29th 2010 by Unknown

**************************************

Ahhhhh! How refreshing!!!

A voice of reason in a sea of silly gossip and innuendo!

Here's a hint for you:

What you read here and other sites like it is meant for entertainment purposes only.

It not a serious news reporting site
It is not gospel truth
You shouldn't take it seriously

For an excellent example:

All the hideously incorrect bull crap published here about MJ over the years.

Now c'mon, you really gonna believe what's written here and elsewhere by a bunch'a hollyweird hangers on?? I mean, get real, it's all fake.

fan

Surprise. Joe & Jermaine try to look like something special, instead of admitting they're uncaring, jealous, ignorant media leeches. Anything to look great before court time. It's too late to fire the lethal employees & their little friends. Cash in, daddy & dear brother. MJ was so bitter, he put enablers in his life, erased his Jackson face & didn't mind looking like a pathetic dying zombie.

barb

160. unknown #155 you got to be kidding in believing tmz doesnt know anything .they know more than what you think.i cant believe you cant see this.as far as me being in here just trying to help you all but i see its nots working.HARVEY PLEASE HELP THEM.THEY DONT UNDERSTAND OR GET IT.

Posted at 7:40PM on Mar 29th 2010 by NEED TMZ HELP

****************************

Whoa dude!!! You're the one who needs help if you are believing all of the gossip crap you are reading online and in 'rags' like the enquirer.

LOL!!

Sleepy Time

I wish they would find and release the now missing video of MJ dying in that bedroom. If it in fact does exists. I'd pay a dollar and a quarter to see it.

Cate

@broman

Mr. Jackson or Michael [not what you wrote, ding dong] employed many black people. You obviously don't know the first thing about Michael and based on the way you refer to Michael, you have no interest in knowing anything real about him, so what are you doing here of all places [not a good source of accurate info] and bothering to write anything at all?

emjayjay

First and foremost let's remind ourselves that most of us here, if not all, rely on what we hear from sources like TMZ, which is not first hand information, and because of this, it does not make them credible/reliable. I just everyone here have got my opinion, so plz do not judge me. When you say the kids cried for nanny, i've read somewhere that the chef said something like that. But i can say i've heard Paris was not very interested in her, meaning she's had issues with her, thus maybe there was something about her that she despised. So maybe not all the kids liked her maybe the boys did, but who knows? Only the family knows i guess.
Of couse MJ REHIRED staff, but it was ok when he did it himself NOT other people doing it for him. He obviously had reasons why he rehired his staff in the first place. So when the family went on to rehire the nanny, i just thot they were being GULLIBLE, like what Latoya said soon after MJ passed on. I know the naany was rehired before, but does anyone here know if she had been gone more than 6months, at the time when she was fired before? I personally think she was gonna be gone for good this time. I think she even thought the same way, hence the reason why she went on to open up a business, to start doing her own thing. There is no doubt she wanted to be close to the kids again, after their father passed, remember she said she wasn't even given the chance to say GOODBYE to them when she was fired! To me, if MJ fired somebody, who is it for someone to rehire that person without MJ's permission. Nobody exactly knows why she was fired. Of course she told her side of the story when she came to pay her condolences, but who knows if she didn't say the exact thing.

emjayjay

By exact, i mean, why exactly she was fired. Remember she had an altercation with Rebbie soon after MJ passed. I just hope they did not make a mistake REHIRING HER. If it's true (and i don't know whether it is or not), that she's threatening to write a tell-all bk, would you think she is somebody good enough? Not to me! This is manipulation at its worst! Hope they don't live to regret with move they made of rehiring her, and i'll repeat my point i personally think it was one of the worst moves they made.

Don't judge me, it's just my opinion just like any other here, and i do have reasons for that!

astabasta

139. @ astabasta

yeah just, goofy somewhat. but its not impossible

Posted at 6:06PM on Mar 29th 2010 by juan lopez

If you were just goofing around - your post was sort of funny. I wasn´t sure where you came from.

"but its not impossible"

I´m still not sure. LOL

MJMedia09

Michael was INTENTIONALLY MURDERED and the 911 call gives it away. All of this B.S. about drugs is fishy considering EVERY DRUG found in MJ's body didn't related to ANYTHING he had an addiction to in the past. Add everything in his system Dr. Murray GAVE HIM. Has anyone looked into the possibility of a FIRST DEGREE MURDER/MURDER FOR HIRE with hope of stealing MJ's portion of the ATV Catalog? MJ's portion ALONE is valued at $1 BILLION ACCORDING TO THE WALL STREET JOURNAL. Let's get a REAL investigation and stop these coverups.

astabasta

148. First Grace is said to be a member of the Nation of Islam, now she's a Voodoo-queen?? I think this is just another story out of the chamber of horror-sensationalism surrounding Michael.

Michael left Neverland because it was desecrated, yes: By Tom Sneddon and more than 70 policemen, but certainly not by some shady Voodoo-magic.

Posted at 6:36PM on Mar 29th 2010 by moni

She happens to be a very religous woman. But she is neither a Muslim nor a Voodoo thingie. She is a Christian woman. I happen to know that.
I don´t think she deserves all this trashing. She seems to have been very loyal to Michael. He fired her time and time again - and always re-hired her.
And obviously Michael´s children love her. I doubt they would do that if she was such a horrible person.

Daphne Lorincz

Posted at 7:52PM on Mar 29th 2010 by myself

It was reported that she was fired or left the employ in Dec/08, and I also read that she married her second husband in Dec/08, perhaps, this was the reason why she was asked to leave. It was probably not convenient for her to be a full time nanny as she had her own household to look after.

barbara

3/29/10 I knew this one coming they don't need to keep anybody around that was working for Michael or around Michael I say that Omer is the next one to go I believe he was supplying things for Michael and he was a runner, he did get arrested for Pot sometime ago A kid like that can get anything from the street.