Michael Jackson Bodyguard Fired

3/29/2010 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alberto AlvarezTMZ has learned the bodyguard who says Dr. Conrad Murray asked him to help hide Propofol in Michael Jackson's house the day he died was fired from his job Friday by the Jackson family.

Alvarez had been working at the Jackson family compound in Encino since the singer died last June.

Alberto Alvarez is the bodyguard who called 911 from Jackson's house. Last week it was reported that Alvarez told LAPD detectives ... that before paramedics arrived on scene Dr. Murray asked him to put bottles of Propofol in a bag.

Alvarez -- who is sometimes referred to as Jackson's "logistics director" -- did not tell detectives about the alleged cover-up the day Jackson died, but rather two months later. The story about the alleged cover-up broke last Monday.

As for why Alvarez was fired, the Jackson family isn't talking.

wish mj was here

MICHEAL I LOVE YOU MORE MOST AND MOSTEST.MISS YOUR SMILE DANCING SINGING AND YOUR HANDSOME FACE.WISH YOU WERE HERE ANGEL.YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART AS ALWAYS MY KING OF POP.

Linda Lovelest

79. Hi Tellit

electric waves? lol

Welcome back to the crazy OLD board!!!!

How are you doing????;)

Posted at 3:41PM on Mar 29th 2010 by susie
________________

LOL...yeah susie...the AC/DC wave! Looks like that new comment thingy is back on my comment board again so guess this one will be the new way again!? About to find out!

Hi ya MiMi.

!

Come on baby spill the beans on Wacko Jacko and his crazy family.

WPR

I say cuff that corpse and throw it in a prison cell.

Posted at 3:51PM on Mar 29th 2010 by Not Guilty

I SAID THAT FROM DAY ONE IT COULD HEVE HAPPEN YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

Marie

83.I believe that MJ woke back up during Dr. Murray's absence, injected his own self with another dose of the drug and caused the OD himself.
Posted at 3:51PM on Mar 29th 2010 by Not Guilty

I believe you are so dumb you will soon drop dead intoxicated by your own stupidity.Why are Michael Jackson haters so dumb???

Linda Lovelest

Nope...still the old way! lol

I'm doing OK susie and hope you are as well. Don't know what to think about this Alvarez firing yet..need to do some more thinking on motive.

Kookys Harvey casserole is funny! And I agree with using the Campbells Golden Mushroom...it's always been a staple in my kitchen. Cassseroles, soups, stews, on broiled/baked fish, pork, chicken.

sorina

Guys, DOES it really matter now who said what? DOES it really matter if MJ was an addict or if he had a wife or used one types of cream??? DOES it really matter if the children are his? DOES it really matter if he had vitiligo, or other disorders??? Give the man some respect and let's talk about his talent and his great heart... everything he did for this world!!! All the sacrifices he made and all the love he shared with us! THAT's what matters! What inspired him and what were his believes... Off course, justice needs to be done, but that's why we have Courts! what hapened with our values? what hapened with our humanity and our sensitivity? We need to learn to love each other again, as that is the only way to a better world! there are so many things that needs to be done! so many people out there in need! we can give a helping hand! We have the power to heal! LET's ACT! IT'S ALL for LOVE! L.O.V.E.!

a total fan

90. 83. Even if Dr. Murray is convicted, I will never believe that he injected MJ with the fatal dosage of Propofol.

I say cuff that corpse and throw it in a prison cell.

Posted at 3:51PM on Mar 29th 2010 by Not Guilty

I SAID THAT FROM DAY ONE IT COULD HEVE HAPPEN YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

Posted at 4:04PM on Mar 29th 2010 by WPR'S

_________

If that is true then Michael's prints will be all over the bottle and equipment. So once the hearings start I guess we will know the truth to some extent.

Butterfly

hi astabasta

sorry i don`t have the source anymore, i posted this yesterday on another board,
i also lost a link over another time line where it was said the quack `found`Michael at 9.

Does anyone have something on that timeline?

Missinglink

My advice to the Jacksons do not have anybody working for you that had worked for Michael. That also includes that so called Nanny.

Tim M

Are you kidding me? Fired for telling the truth.

Jackson Insider

'cause instead of calling 911 in an earlier time, alberto delayed the call to help murray collect/hide evidence. he chose to work for murray instead of his real boss mj... which it's very wired

newtomj

I haven't been on here for awhile, but it's great to still see the KOOKY comments coming.