Ricky Martin --

'I Am a

Fortunate Homosexual'

3/29/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

RickyRicky Martin
has revealed that he is a gay man.

Martin -- who has dodged questions of his sexuality for years -- just posted the following message on his official website: "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."

Martin says the birth of his twin sons led to his decision to come out -- and according to the singer, "To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with."

Ricky's kids were born in August 2008.

epsalo

Listen, do you hear that? Thousands of female hearts breaking all at once. Looks like we lost another one girls. I remember way back when Arsenio Hall had his late night show. He said that we ( his viewing audience) had no idea of the number of people that sat on his couch was actually gay. And that celebrities have some sort of rule/pledge so to speak not to out each other.

Darlene

Surprize surprize, NOT!!!!!!! ;oP

Mikey

Rickey admits to sticking his penis in another mans anus and this is cause for celebration?

Martin

Sheeeeez.....It's about damn time, Ricky.

I hope we don't have to wait 30 years for
Justin Bieber to come out

LINDANKC

May he burn in hell.

HeknowswhoIam

Oh! BTW...Ricky will you talk about your relationship (and Robi's) with Captain Marco Nogara of Carnival Cruise Line in your book too?

HaHa!!!

My gaydar went off the first time I ever saw him.
Mr. One Hit Wonder.

tis_ruthy

This is breaking news?

Reggie in Atlanta

How did he have twins? I didn't think men could get pregnant. Someone please enlighten me. I refuse to Google "ricky martin gay twins".

OhWell

Harvey needs To Come Out Of The Closet

Oscar D.

Who Coulda Guessed That One !?! ANYBODY !?! LOL !!!

Juan

Read the whole text sorry only have it in spanish at http://www.elnuevodia.com/declaracionderickymartin-692971.html

Jonna

41. 24. God is not a fool. if he had intended for tow men to have sex he would have created another orrifice on the male anatomy. think people, let's take god out of the equation for now. do you think it makes sense for a man to put his genitals in another man's anus?
i am a woman, at times when i'm taking a shower

, i so wht most females do,we put our finger ... to clean ourselves, at time i can feel a huge log of sh** just sitting there waiting to be released.
this is nasy people, God did not want man to put his genitals in a sh**hole. this is just plain nasty.

Posted at 4:58PM on Mar 29th 2010 by noooooooo

________________________________________________
Jesus said, if you keep putting your finger up yourself for a "cleaning", he will take away your spelling skills....

sarah