Speidi -- We've Given Ourselves Indian Names ...

3/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag has altered her identity yet again -- sans plastic surgery this time -- after she and Spencer Pratt decided to give themselves "true native-American names" in an effort to become more spiritual.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
So ... goodbye Heidi and Spencer ... hello White Wolf and Running Bear, respectively.

A rep for the couple tell us Spencer decided to give up his previous moniker, King Spencer, because it was "too much of a burden to have to carry the weight of royalty. "

Instead, Running Bear claims, he and Heidi "are getting more in-tune with our spirituality ... and will be known as the name our creator has given us – our true native-AMERICAN names."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tbt

Please god, recycle them...now.

DarkDeathRay

Geez... these pathetic idiots will do ANYTHING to stay in the spotlight. Even this spotlight...

Daneen

King Spencer...weight of Royalty...LMAO. Was the native american name "Stupid Tool" already taken?

Ann

I hope a lavatory breaks off an airplane and lands on the two of these nobody narcissist publicity seeking waste of space disingenuous vain uneducated pathetic loser human beings.

hh

I can't believe how embarrassing these two are. I'm Native American, with a REAL Native American name...and it's not some English new age crap made up by people who think Native Americans are like what they see in their John Wayne westerns...

Pathetic. Rag on someone else's culture, haven't your ancestors done ENOUGH to us already?!! good lord.

screamin in dig

PHSYCOS

Austin

Heidi and Spencer, you guys will NEVER be true Native Americans, but what you can accomplish is to be a disgrace to your OWN race. Which we all know what that is.... your not fooling anyone. Stay away from our pow-wow's and gatherings. And keep your sorry lives and the Native American people SEPARATE!!!

MightyMad

Man, those two cannot be real...

Verona

Why do we give these two any attention at all. They're pathetic, and I'm sure that true Native Americans are very offended by this. Did I mention PATHETIC???

Dan

I've got two names for you two: DUMB-A**, and JACKA**

Your native American roots? Give me a break. You're insulting true Native-Americans with the b.s you're pulling.

I'm Just a Kid

What.... the..... f*ck

I wish them nothing but misery for the rest of their pathetic lives.

Miss Sarrita

This cannot be for real...

Dirt Burger

I have a name for them , it's an American one and it's easy to spell LOSERS!

jimmy

why do you ask two dogs f***ing?

Icebaby

Can't they get any dumber? they look like brother and sister.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments