Jesse James in Arizona Rehab

3/31/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A member of the medical team at a Tucson rehab facility tells TMZ Jesse James is a patient there.

The facility -- Sierra Tucson -- specializes in drug, alcohol and sex addiction, as well as other disorders. TMZ broke the story last night.

Multiple law enforcement sources have told TMZ when a CHP officer stopped Jesse last Friday on the 10 Freeway near Blythe, CA. -- for driving without a front license plate and driving with tinted windows -- James told the officer he was going to Arizona to try to save his marriage to Sandra Bullock.

We have now learned from our law enforcement sources that James was specific -- that he was going to a rehab facility in Tucson.

A TMZ producer called Sierra Tucson and spoke with a therapist, who told us Jesse was at the facility and in fact had a 6 PM treatment Tuesday night.

Jesse's rep acknowledged he's in rehab.

jan

I'm sick already of this crap when a man is a cheater & all of a sudden he's has a sex addiction.. give me a f***in break. They are just slime ball cheaters. No one ever heard of sex addiction before Tiger. I hope Sandra dumps him, hopefully she won't fall for his bull like Elin. I will lose all respect for Sandra if she stay's with this creep!

flower

Oh so Jesse's a sex addict now. And Sandra should feel sorry for him because he's got a disease and can't help himself. Give me a break...

bob watford

Hilarious how now being a sleezeball is a 'disease'. When you screw around you just need 'treatment' LOL. Too FUNNY ! !

mack

I am so sick of these cheating lying douchebag celebs
Pieces of &(*&^ saying OH I AM GOING TO BE TREATED AT THE SEX ADDICTION CLINIC IM SORRY ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVE AN ADDICTION

Puleeeze its a fake addiction that is made up to justify sleazebags actions

abVegas

Rehabs must be loving this trend. Everything a celebrity does anything wrong, just hang out in our building until it all clears over. Although I guess it's websites like this one that makes them do that.

yks

RUN SANDRA RUN!!!!

tkdmom

Give me a break!!! Is everyone who is a low lying cheating s.o.b. gonna blame their infedelities on sex addictions and that going to rehab is going to make it all go away and that we should overlook it because he has a "disease?" What ever happened to taking responsiblities for your actions instead of giving it a label as an excuse? Oh yeah, because they are celebrities and can get away with whatever the hell they want to.

C Robert

Just heard Sandra is filing for divorce! Way to go girl, scrape this piece of dog S**T off the bottom of your shoe, and keep on walking tall!

Marlena

He's a perverted sexually corrupted pig - why would Sandra want to be married to a slut and whore? I know she is no weak and pathetic female and is resilient. Hope Tiger's wife wises up soon too

msgolferlady

oh god, not another sex addict....come on, there is no such thing, its just a way for someone who doesn't want to admit they can't keep it zipped. Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater. Kick his ass to the curb Sandra, and don't look back!!

carol

What is with these people? Think the can run off to Arizona and rehab for sex addiction and everything will be all better!!!! They can run off to Arizona, Timbucktoo, Kalamazoo and Disney World and it still doesn't make it ALL BETTER. Forget it. To the curb you go and to the curb you belong. That's where you can go!!!

Hilarious

I would bet that all these women (including Tiger's) are on Dr. Drew's payroll. It's great for business hey, Drewpy?!

I Am Canadian

Sex Addiction - WHAT A JOKE!! Call 'em what they are - DOGS, unneutered DOGS!!
Whether celebrity or ordinary Joe. Stop giving them an excuse.
My opinion is once a dog, always a dog. Women - run from these poor excuses for men - run fast!! And do not look back.

Sheenagh

#14 - Jan - there have been many many people that went through this "Sex ReHab" Michael Douglas being the first big named star so that he didn't have to pay his first wife tons of support when he divorced her. That being said, if Jesse is at a re hab it certainly is not because of money as they already have a pre nup which is "air tight".

But, and a big one, I do not belive this story. One I don't believe a policeman revealed this information and I also don't believe a clinic just gave out "facts" about a patient. Just too bizarre when a person can't even get proper information on their own family over the phone from a hospital. There is something not quite kosher about it all. Too pat and convenient for my thinking.

Even if he is in clinic, Sandra might feel happy that he is seeking help for abnormal beheavor but she will never take him back. Trust is gone and once smashed, like the broken vase, you can glue back together, but it will never again hold water.

Bree

Poor Jesse James...No privacy. That therapist should be fired and as far as the CHP officers go, I bet they told their friends word got out and someone called TMZ because I heard TMZ tried to call the CHP station and nothing was ever confirmed...this probably isnt even true. Why would a therapist and officers risk their jobs for TMZ? Really now?