Britney Spears: To bebe or Not To bebe?

4/1/2010 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reassembled pop star Britney Spears went shopping at bebe in Beverly Hills on Wednesday in a college student approved red turtleneck, ripped jeans and Uggs 2.0 ... and came out wearing a morning after weave, white strapless dress thing and a pair of heels from the Shauna Sand collection.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

See what happens when you leave Britney alone ... to shop.

sharon

she looks a MESS~! brush you hair Britney!!!! geee what a TOTAL MESS

me

The fans she has left will always like her, but the rest of the world sees a mess that will always be a mess. She is getting worse by the year.

MFK

She actually looks normal.She is not too chunky for the small dress, those who say that are jealous.

me

Britney is last year. She should just go away.

CriticAl

Glasses don't make you smart or sophisticated.

moon

She is getting older and fatter, which both is OK, I won't judge. But if she would just act and dress with a little class she would be so much more attractive. You can be classy and very sexy with just your personality.

me

She isn't well enough mentally or grown up emotionally to dress and look nice. She dresses like Mariah Carey. Britney, like Mariah, is always going to look like a hooker. Britney doesn't even comb her hair. She looks like she just wants to get out on the street to show off what she THINKS is nice.

chrissy

I do think the dress and shoes she is wearing look very nice but she needs to pull the dress up some, looks like it is ready to fall off her breast but perhaps she did not notice..She defiantly has the figure for the dress but it looks like either her breast are to small or to big for it

The sweater I like but as far as the pants I do not like them but there are alot of people who do like pants with holes in them, it is a style that started a few years back and now stores are even selling jeans with holes in them so it is very possible she bought the jeans like that and some of them are not cheap. My cousin is into those types of pants and I went shopping with her when she went back to school and she purchased several jeans with holes in them and paid $40 for one of them. I thought it was silly to spend so much on jeans with holes in them when you can just go buy a $10 pair of jeans and pout holes in them yourself.

The uggs britney is wearing I dislike completely, just think they are hideous looking

campers4u

Damn she has some big muscular legs

KK MD

Poor Brit!
Her mom wasn't around when she went off and made money.. She grew up alone with "Handlers" It wasn't their job to teach her to care about herself and how to eat well and learn by example to be a good mother.

Harriet

She looked OK in the jeans and sweater. She looks like a hooker in the other outfit. Money can't buy taste. IMHO she is a sad creature.

Tejas fan

I have finally reached a point to where even I am sick of dog piling on this girl. I am not a fan of hers, but it seems like everytime people say she is through, she comes roaring back. Her mama is a real piece of work. No wonder this girl goes psycho sometimes.

anna

Her legs are insane. Jealous!

Jules

3. I bet all the ugly fat chcks have nothing good to say about beautiful BRITTNEY...you just have to settle for losers and black dudes to make you happy.... ha ha
Posted at 11:56AM on Apr 1st 2010 by amanda

Hey Amanda... RACIST much?! You're disgusting & what's wrong with our world. Do us all a favor & go smother yourself.

Julie

britney is hot stop hatin

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments