Jermaine Jackson: Dr. Murray Using BS Defense

4/7/2010 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson thinks Dr. Conrad Murray's defense -- that Michael Jackson killed himself by self-injecting a lethal dose of Propofol -- isn't just far-fetched ... it's "the biggest lie ever."

Jermaine Jackson Video: Click to view!

tyler

Murrays defense I can't call him a doctor, is despicable. The man has no shame no sense of guilt and now he's totally disrespecting the dead. I really hope justic is served in this case and murray does at least ten years in prison. Five for the murder and five for his defense and lack of responsibility. Murray is a fraud and a liar. Shame on him!!!

Chico

Jermaine got one thing right....Murray didn't do it by himself. It's a shame he won't just come clean and tell the truth, but I guess if you have a choice between truth/death and lie/live, most would choose the lying option.

Simon

Murray,Murray You're So Brave,
To Put Michael Jackson In A Grave,
Don't Worry If They Don't Like You,
MJ Fans Are All cuckoo.

Em

From The Secret Daily Teachings: Remember, if you are criticizing, you are not being grateful. If you are blaming, you are not being grateful. If you are complaining, you are not being grateful. If you are feeling tension, you are not being grateful. If you are rushing, you are not being grateful. If you are in a bad mood, you are not being grateful. Gratitude can transform your life. Are you allowing minor things to get in the way of your transformation and the life you deserve?

In other words, be grateful you have clear skin; no need to be hostile towards those that don't.

Not usually a fan of Jermaine's but I hope the judge and jury have the same attitude when the time finally comes ...

Justice 4 MJ

that.is.all

Are y'all smoking the pipe tonight?

Some funny comments.

A little fighting.

Jermaine is a BS'ter. Oh yes.

Simon

Murray,Murray You're So Brave,
To Put Michael Jackson In A Grave,
Don't Worry If They Don't Like You,
MJ Fans Are All cuckoo.
Posted at 1:00AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Tellit

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/07/jermaine-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-lie/2#c26906165#ixzz0kO5WvQsn

Tell It Thanks for the laugh, that was the best laugh I've had all day
BRILLIANT!!!!! LOL

Uli Van DerSmut

They also said Jackson molesting little boys was unfathomable.

that.is.all

BIG KUDO'S TO TELLIT.

Tellit

Hey JJ...Kiwi shoeshine head.. STFU.....

maizieful

Good for Jermaine I agree..Absolutely Michael did not inject himself and there were probably many..Look how much money is being made after he died and Jermaine knows alot about what's going on!!

Tellit

22. Tell It Thanks for the laugh, that was the best laugh I've had all day
BRILLIANT!!!!! LOL

Posted at 1:02AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Sue from Tampa
_______________________

Sorry I can't take credit for that. AND neither can the perverted cloner chick who posted it. I believe the honors belong to OhWell? if I'm not mistaken? Cloner Tellit stole it.

Simon

Hey JJ...Kiwi shoeshine head.. STFU.....
Posted at 1:15AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Tellit

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/07/jermaine-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-lie/2#c26906193#ixzz0kOA624xP

I wouldnt post something so meaningless as this.
agree or disagree with me BUT I do stay on topic.
This is NOT me, it is a cloner- the REAL Tellit.

maizieful

Unfortunately TMZ is allowing such filthy talk and slimey people to spill their trash that most intelligent decent people don't waste their time reading or contributing to the comments. Clean it up TMZ.

Moonbeam

I expect this will come down to being a battle between the expert medical witnesses, and I doubt the prosecutor's expert will have much of a fight on their hands -- it's a ridiculous albeit creative attempt at a defense when there really is no defense.

Tellit

27. 22. Tell It Thanks for the laugh, that was the best laugh I've had all day
BRILLIANT!!!!! LOL

Posted at 1:02AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Sue from Tampa
_______________________

Posted at 1:20AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Tellit
_______________

Aw heck...on second thought...that's not sue from tampa either..is it?