Jermaine Jackson: Dr. Murray Using BS Defense

4/7/2010 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson thinks Dr. Conrad Murray's defense -- that Michael Jackson killed himself by self-injecting a lethal dose of Propofol -- isn't just far-fetched ... it's "the biggest lie ever."

Jermaine Jackson Video: Click to view!

BeLIEve

Jermaine has always been jealous of MJ's fame and wealth. He's also a snake in the grass.

This is what JErmaine said when asked by Larry King at Neverland (go to you tube Larry King Neverland interview about the father being left out of the will.

Jermaine: As long as my mother is mentioned, my father is mentioned.
As long as my mother is ok, we are all ok.

That means money grubbing Jermaine and the rest of the family will live off the mother, who is in the WILL for a share of 30 percent.

He and Tohme were bad news around MJ.

just sayen

Thank you Jermaine, on this we agree totally!

Justice For Michael

L.O.V.E.
Is
Forever

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

IT IS NOT RIDICULOUS, AND I BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL DID INJECT THAT DRUG AFTER HE WOKE UP, MICHAEL WAS A DRUG ABUSER.

time

22. Murray,Murray You're So Brave,
To Put Michael Jackson In A Grave,
Don't Worry If They Don't Like You,
MJ Fans Are All cuckoo.
Posted at 1:00AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Tellit
==============
Above it the biggest piece of sh*t that walk the face of the earth.
You condone the murder or manslaughter of someone. Shame on you!

Helen

When this farce is going to end? We know Mike is not dead.

mellow

word to the bad
you only think about you......

Jermaines slip (consider what a control freak he is) saying airport instead of hospital

Thunder Thighs

whats the point in commentin if u dnt like mj stupid dickheads always believe stuff thts not true Michael is dead and ur still not giving him peace GIVE HIM A BREAK HE IS INNOCENT SO STFU
I Hope all u die and burn in hell Like Dr FUCKING Murray

Linda

You should know Jermaine you brought the nation of islam into MJ life. Dont you feel responsible for bringing the crazy manager and the bodyguards and the naton of islam that took over his finacial situation. Bad move Jermaine you dont know know the power they had over his life. No wonder he was scared of being murdered.

Deborah Ffrench

Be quiet Tellit, no-one cares what you think.

Of course Murray should stand trial.

Michael Jackson did not deserve to die, and in this country the unnatural ending of someone's life is deemed accountable in a court of law.

Grow up.

Dannie

57. 53. ALL the Jacksons are FREAKS! And so are the FANS!

I look at it as: 1 DOWN-10 TO GO

Posted at 3:06AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Dirty Sanchez
_____________________

Catfish the Devil Joe(1) Katherine(2) Germie Jermaine(3) Randy(4) Janet(5) Jackie(6) Tito(7) Marlon(8) Rebbie(9)....who's #10?

BTW....I love your username!
Posted at 4:41AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Tellit

TELLIT, DONT FORGET LA TOYA!

Dannie

You idiots on the first page. Michael was not paying them off to be silent. While we will never know from the Chandlers themselves if they lied just to get Michael's money because they are vowed to silence, we know for a fact that the stories from the Chandlers were false because they could never stick to the same story or even remember what they said the day before and in the end confessed they lied about the whole thing. And there was one other guy from the many detectives interrogated who admitted he made his story up and said he was pressured to lie in court and was angry at the detectives who encouraged him to do it. The ex-workers who said they saw Michael doing things to children were people who were fired and were bitter about their dismissal that they wanted to get back at Michael and it was proven they all had financial gain in testifying against him and many of them had been stealing from Michael's home while they worked for him.

Open your eyes and stop lying to yourselves and everyone else. Michael was a victim in one of the biggest scandals in an attempt to ruin his career. The thoughts of a black guy being extremely rich and world-famous and standing up for unity of races and ages disgusts a lot of people that they take pride in tearing that person to shreds with lies and conspiracies. They took advantage of Michael's parental affection for children and abnormal behaviour and twisted it around to make him out like some insane paedophile.
Posted at 7:44AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Melanie Hoyle

Hi, I think you're talking about a different Michael Jackson, the one we're making fun of wasn't black. Thanks.

Love, Dirty Sanchez

Dannie

87. Michael:
Forgive them for they know not what they do.

I don't care who you are or how old you are--but I can tell you something--you have been inspired by Michaels music.
Posted at 11:32AM on Apr 7th 2010 by ArtinLA

YEAH GOD FORBID...how did I ever get through life not listening to Billie Jean and Man In The Mirror?!!

Thunder Thighs

102. 57. 53. ALL the Jacksons are FREAKS! And so are the FANS!

I look at it as: 1 DOWN-10 TO GO

Posted at 3:06AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Dirty Sanchez
_____________________

BTW....I love your username!
Posted at 4:41AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Tellit

TELLIT, DONT FORGET LA TOYA!

Posted at 11:40PM on Apr 7th 2010 by Dirty Sanchez
_____________________

Now HOW IN SAM HELL was I able to forget the LaTOY!!! One of my favs! (to bash!)
MY BAD!!! LOL ...I must have needed a nap!!
Thanks D Sanchez

Tellit

102. 57. 53. ALL the Jacksons are FREAKS! And so are the FANS!

I look at it as: 1 DOWN-10 TO GO

Posted at 3:06AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Dirty Sanchez
_____________________

BTW....I love your username!
Posted at 4:41AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Tellit

TELLIT, DONT FORGET LA TOYA!

Posted at 11:40PM on Apr 7th 2010 by Dirty Sanchez
______________________

Now HOW IN THE SAM HELL was I able to omit the LaTOY!? One of my very favs! (to bash) LOL I must have been in bad need of a catnap!
MY BAD!
Thnx D Sanchez.

Dannie

05. 102. 57. 53. ALL the Jacksons are FREAKS! And so are the FANS!

I look at it as: 1 DOWN-10 TO GO

Posted at 3:06AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Dirty Sanchez
_____________________

BTW....I love your username!
Posted at 4:41AM on Apr 7th 2010 by Tellit

TELLIT, DONT FORGET LA TOYA!

Posted at 11:40PM on Apr 7th 2010 by Dirty Sanchez
______________________

MY BAD!
Thnx D Sanchez.
Posted at 1:06AM on Apr 8th 2010 by Tellit

HAHA Tellit she and Mike could have been twins...both messes for a face! FREAKS!